Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
He blocked me ages ago so I can’t see his losses but he is a classic example of someone who eats a massive takeaway the night before weigh in, so his official ‘starting weight’ is actually about 7-10lbs more than his usual weight (all water retention and constipation) then he gets a big loss in week 1, continues on week 2 and 3 maybe losing another couple each week which is obviously the normal amount, and boom he’s lost a stone in 3 weeks. Has another mad one, ‘draws the line’ but doesn’t disclose his gain, then has another big loss - and the cycle continues

Reactions: 19

SpiceWeasel

VIP Member
After lockdown please can we all club together for a venue and to book him under false pretences then interrogate him on his 8 stone weight loss 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
Screenshot_20210118-060855_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20210119-072721_Gallery.jpg

You may not want to work it out Harold, but I have.

171 syns per piece (assuming it was cut into 6 pieces) it would have been more but he didnt say how much white chocolate was used or how much kinder chocolate he used.

#easyoneasyoff

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
It’s all for likes on social media which is quite sad I think.
Boils my piss when I see people sharing pics of them dropping groceries off for loved ones, cos you know full well it’s for likes and I bet majority wouldn’t do it any other time. If they need to show it for likes they arnt getting the point of it, it’s about being selfless nothing more

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I don't believe him on the 50k front. People only make money on Instagram and youtube from repping, flogging stuff and getting sponsors. He's a brillo pad headed lanky fuck with a Gucci belt and a slip on shoe. Oh and a spice code. He can't even tell the truth on how much weigh he's lost. The wallet content will deffo be bullshit and embellished to make himself sound fabulous. His mam & dad prob still pay for his lifestyle.

• Haha

Smirkymirky

VIP Member
As someone that followed sw for years I seriously hate this fucker for promoting binge eating to people watching him. Prick

• Heart
I don’t understand why people even ask? It doesn’t make any sense or difference to the fact he is a grade A prick
Oh here we go again with this holier than thou attitude to his sexuality, people ask because they want to know. It’s facts- Simple as that. It’s already been done to death on previous threads.

• Heart

letsmeltthatlard

VIP Member
Never in a million years are they the correct distance apart. Imean how close are there hands for a start?..I guess all the fake tan the pair of cretins are obviously wearing must make them immune to coronavirus.
20200607_101100.jpg

• Angry
  • Haha

Snoop D O Double G

Don’t know about you guys but I always pack my 10kcal jellies for my weekends away. Otherwise I wouldn’t be able to say yes to pudding 🤣 Cringing hell! These jelly ads get worse!

• Haha

elloelloello

VIP Member
Actually can’t believe he posted that story with the dick pic message in it, and I can’t believe a tattler got it before it was removed. Brilliant 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
I’m a long time lurker but I’ve absolutely had enough of this little scrote! After he was ‘seeing’ a friend of the family for a few weeks (recently). He is a obsessed self centred little prick. He admits he hasn’t lost 8st. He apparently earnt 50k+ off Instagram in the last year. According to him it’s ‘too time consuming to be Instagram famous, that’s why I can’t settle down’ his EXACT words! He is obsessed with sending pictures of himself and his pecker constantly and randomly! He’s too grown up and mature to have any drama or negativity in his life. He is so controlling even after a couple of weeks, telling this poor lad to change his looks/style. He talks down to people like they are a piece of shit on his shoe. His head is soooo far up his own arse it’s unreal! God I’m mad 😂
Please, carry on 😍😍😍😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17