Harry Pickard #7 Unbearable TikToks and slutty eggs, I wrap my fajitas with a peg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Heโ€™s liked other peopleโ€™s posts so he is definitely creeping about. Was probably busy at York shopping outlet as soon as it reopened ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 8
He is probably enjoying the fact that all his minions are probably messaging him, asking him if he is okay ๐Ÿคข

Reactions: 4
Itโ€™s all been very quiet with Harry. Iโ€™m blocked for some reason from browsing his posts, but he seems to be keeping a low profile recently. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ

Reactions: 3
Itโ€™s all been very quiet with Harry. Iโ€™m blocked for some reason from browsing his posts, but he seems to be keeping a low profile recently. ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Too busy shopping, not social distancing and stuffing his face, probably - but it's ok, #easyoneasyoff ๐Ÿ™„

Muppet ๐Ÿ˜ก

Reactions: 7
Did he not have a gf tho? With long brown hair?
Iโ€™ve never known him to ๐Ÿค” he has a female best friend though.

Beating around the bush here so I donโ€™t get hung drawn and quartered for discussing sexuality on this thread! ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He is gay, Letโ€™s move on from it now as itโ€™s been mentioned about 20 times on his threads

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.