Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

keytotruth

VIP Member
Let's just remind ourselves of this...

View attachment 392763
View attachment 392765

He's quite tall from what I recall, 6'3 or 6'4 (correct me if I'm wrong) not a fucking chance is someone who was 8 stone overweight wearing only a large sized garment.Not a fucking chance.

I'm the same height as him, and I've lost 9 and a half stone (for real thanks harold) and I've gone from wearing xxxxxl tops to xxl.
Amazing!! Can I come live with you i need to lose 4 stone but have no will power or cooking ability haha.im sure your meals are 100% appealing and not beige bland and burnt

cheshirelady75

That's Jack Towers not Harry..... Jack did lose loads - like 16-18 stone..... someone set up a go fund me page for a tummy tuck/body lift and some UAE person donated like 20K.... he took the money, had the surgery done on the cheap and then dropped off SM with mental health issues but noone ever saw what happened with the rest of the money he said he would donate ! He's another prick !
Ah right fair enough then! I was confused...that's not difficult

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Brillo pad 😂😂 whats the 50k stuff? Sorry if I’ve missed it
Someone who knows of him IRL (he dated someone they know) has said that he is telling people he has earned 50k from instagram. If you go back a page or 2 on this thread the tea is there in all it's glory 😁