Harry Pickard #7 Unbearable TikToks and slutty eggs, I wrap my fajitas with a peg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's back, with his tik tok wraps. If this guy had an original thought, he'd be a danger.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
A few shots from over the years... and I have to ask, in which year was he carrying the 8 stone he's lost?
This was why I got blocked 😂😂 I asked him why he thought losing and gaining the same stone over the years was equal to losing 8 stone from start to finish and if he had nothing to his post his certificates/stickers

ba boom blocked 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
This was why I got blocked 😂😂 I asked him why he thought losing and gaining the same stone over the years was equal to losing 8 stone from start to finish and if he had nothing to his post his certificates/stickers

ba boom blocked 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
Does anyone know when he supposedly did SW?

Reactions: 1
I’m not defending Harry as that’s the reason I lurk on here he’s annoying! But the chips, I need to tell you, they are Tesco, ready cut fresh ones. I’m 100% sure of it as it’s where he bought his pastry from. They are a game changer; look exactly like chippy chips when done in the air fryer. Obviously if you’re using frylight they taste shite, but honest I can guarantee that’s what they are. There was another bloke I used to follow that was a consultant that left.. Kieron something or other? He used to post pics of them and the fan girls would go wild asking him and he was so secretive about them! He would never say where they were from and I used to out him every time someone asked what his secret was Hahhaha. Anyway as you were, back to lurking 😂xx..

• Haha
Reactions: 11

ba boom blocked 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
I was blocked for asking where his tattoo had disappeared to in a before photo supposedly from only a month earlier, when he’d had said tattoo for over a year 😂

• Haha
I’m not defending Harry as that’s the reason I lurk on here he’s annoying! But the chips, I need to tell you, they are Tesco, ready cut fresh ones. I’m 100% sure of it as it’s where he bought his pastry from. They are a game changer; look exactly like chippy chips when done in the air fryer. Obviously if you’re using frylight they taste shite, but honest I can guarantee that’s what they are. There was another bloke I used to follow that was a consultant that left.. Kieron something or other? He used to post pics of them and the fan girls would go wild asking him and he was so secretive about them! He would never say where they were from and I used to out him every time someone asked what his secret was Hahhaha. Anyway as you were, back to lurking 😂xx..
Kieron Gough? he has started his own wellness/slimming group and is still posting the same chips lol

On another note I see the beige King Prickard is still milking those wraps and why does Sophie Jude always fangirling over his posts. It's weird !bit doesn't look dreamy, it looks tit.

Screenshot_20210128-234827_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Kieron Gough? he has started his own wellness/slimming group and is still posting the same chips lol

On another note I see the beige King Prickard is still milking those wraps and why does Sophie Jude always fangirling over his posts. It's weird !bit doesn't look dreamy, it looks tit.

View attachment 408034
Yes that’s him! I liked him he was never rude, but very secretive about the ‘homemade’ chips at the time 😂.

Reactions: 5
Regarding his chips, these are the ones from tesco..

View attachment 408041

I use them, he hasnt made them himself, not a chance has he cut them like that.

Yep! Those are the ones. They look
Just like chippy chips, I’ve been seeing the comments where he says he buys his potatoes from a local shop and does them himself 🤦🏼‍♀️.
Regarding his chips, these are the ones from tesco..

View attachment 408041

I use them, he hasnt made them himself, not a chance has he cut them like that.

He shouldn't bullshit people then 😄
Yes! Those are the ones! Wee liar haha...

Reactions: 2
Why Lie about something as simple as a couple of potatoes cut into chips... probably cooked them in his newly gifted tefal airfryer.

• Haha
I knew they reminded me of something!! Yes your right!! They are amazing to be honest!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This isn't Hazza but another 'Slimming World' instagrammer (blocked out name as not sure allowed to post?) Promoting bleeping turkey twizzlers. Just goes to show how ridiculous the slimming world instagram world has become.
When your open your eyes to it it’s madness isn’t it 🤣.

same with the post above with fake
Mcmuffin.... those chocolate porridge bowls people have piles of chocolate on porridge the sugar content what they eat is crazy! Or but it’s okay Cos it’s only 2 syns!!!

Reactions: 12
He blocked me ages ago so I can’t see his losses but he is a classic example of someone who eats a massive takeaway the night before weigh in, so his official ‘starting weight’ is actually about 7-10lbs more than his usual weight (all water retention and constipation) then he gets a big loss in week 1, continues on week 2 and 3 maybe losing another couple each week which is obviously the normal amount, and boom he’s lost a stone in 3 weeks. Has another mad one, ‘draws the line’ but doesn’t disclose his gain, then has another big loss - and the cycle continues
A lot of SW accounts I follow weighed in on Boxing Day and were like 'oMg I'Ve GaInEd 7lB' I'm like yeah it's mostly water :rolleyes: I would never weigh the day after a big meal or takeaway, you're just going to get a false reading.
This isn't Hazza but another 'Slimming World' instagrammer (blocked out name as not sure allowed to post?) Promoting bleeping turkey twizzlers. Just goes to show how ridiculous the slimming world instagram world has become.
That is absolutely absurd!!!! I didn’t even think they existed anymore since Jamie Oliver’s crimes against school dinners which I will eternally hate him for. Dinner time of a big pizza slice, chips and mayo was something to actually look forward to eating and would easily be burnt off by your average kid. What they didn’t take into account was school kitchens’ total lack of ability to cook actual food 😂 over the wall to the chippy we all went every lunchtime. Anyway I digress, what self respecting adult is eating Turkey Twizzlers or any of the other processed shite 🤦‍♀️ When I go shopping I try and stick by a rule that I don’t buy anything that needs an advert or branding so just fruit/veg, meat/fish/canned pulses etc. That’s the stuff you should be eating! Nothing ‘fresh’ with a ridiculously long sell by date for sure!

Reactions: 6
When your open your eyes to it it’s madness isn’t it 🤣.

same with the post above with fake
Mcmuffin.... those chocolate porridge bowls people have piles of chocolate on porridge the sugar content what they eat is crazy! Or but it’s okay Cos it’s only 2 syns!!!
I'm doing the 1-2-1 diet at the moment (suits me and my current lifestyle - ie stuck at home!)..... and I was chatting with my consultant she follows quite a few SW accounts she was saying just for recipe ideas as she's target so doesn't do all 1-2-1 she was horrified at these breakfasts..... said she's going to unfollow them as it's so bad the amount of chocolate etc they have on them... !

Reactions: 4
Noticed his calorie burn for a walk today was a bit more like it rather than the 1200 calorie bike ride he did the other day 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.