Harry Pickard #7 Unbearable TikToks and slutty eggs, I wrap my fajitas with a peg.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's remind ourselves of his old profile that he can no longer access and cannot delete...

not one photo of him carrying the fabled 8 stone.
Ohhh you got those receipts!!!!

Is the ‘8 stone loss’ really just from losing 1 stone then gaining 1 stone then losing 1 stone then losing 1 stone

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Let's remind ourselves of his old profile that he can no longer access and cannot delete...

not one photo of him carrying the fabled 8 stone.
I love this more than I can put into words.

Also... I get unreasonably irritated when he posts a meal and says "just what I fancied"... well, you're an adult, making your own meals. If you're not having what you fancy, why'd you make it? I have no idea why it bothers me so much 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I love this more than I can put into words.

Also... I get unreasonably irritated when he posts a meal and says "just what I fancied"... well, you're an adult, making your own meals. If you're not having what you fancy, why'd you make it? I have no idea why it bothers me so much 😂
pisses me off that he says "my fave rub of the collection"

1. It's not a bastard rub.
2. why does it change depending on what meal he's making?

😆

Reactions: 3
This guys 'fave meal' is a rock hard tortilla bowl with a load of mince in it, which he wrongly names a taco bowl. Can't get past that either. He's one of the most unlikeable insta pricks I've ever come across but I cant look away. Hate to love to hate him 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Im still convinced he doesn’t eat any of the meals he cooks!

Reactions: 4
Uh. It's about time he retired that tacky , gaudy Gucci belt. Surprised it's not melted from all the tit he spews.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Noticed a lot of slimming world pages getting McDonald’s since Harry posted his the other day, notice that they seem to all call it MACCIES too and they all order obscene amounts of food!!! Seriously half these SW pages seem to follow the Harry pickard plan not the slimming world plan 🤦🏻‍♀️
And by the time they finish bleeping about with the photos of it the food is cold and the ice cream melted 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
He must find it exhausting keeping up with 1,000 plus lies that he has told over the years.

Reactions: 7
Absolute fraudster! 😡
Looking at that delightful picture of social distancing the other day, I genuinely do not think he has lost more than two stone. I reckon he's lost a couple and put it back on. Looking at that picture, he does not look much different to that photo of him "eight stone heavier" a few years ago. He is honestly a disgrace. How has he gotten away with these lies for so long?!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.