Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BDY_97

VIP Member
Happy wagatha christie day to all those who celebrate 🥳 Can’t believe it’s been 3 years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25

BDY_97

VIP Member
Thank god for that. Not sure what happens next but I hope he is locked up for a very long time, although it’s crazy what having money can do 😕 Apparently he has to attend court on Monday so let’s see what happens.

Reactions: 23

Just Drive

VIP Member
Harry is an empath. I remember that scene in Spurs’ version of All or Nothing when Mourinho told the players he was depressed because his beloved dog died. Everyone sat there in awkward silence until Harry quietly asked “what kind of dog was he, gaffer?” ❤ He seems like a top man who knows just what to say and do in all kinds of situations. The perfect captain.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23

Slam dunk

We all laugh at how boring/ normal Harry is but it is also why i like him. More human and more sense than most footballers
Rip Gian 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Slam dunk

if my teammate was up on rape charges personally i couldnt celebrate his goal:sick:
Did you watch Arteta's post match interview? He said everyone was waiting for Partey's goal and so happy for him, because of "what he's been through" 🤮

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

GoldenBoots

VIP Member
My brother's friend came out yesterday at 42 years old after watching Zander Murray the Gala Fairydean player on Lorraine Kelly the other day.
He's known since he was 12 but buried it as he was so scared his religious family would disown him. He was married, has an 18-year-old son and has never spoken to anyone about being gay before, such was his fear.
During lockdown 3 of my friends came out as gay and bi because they literally couldn't keep busy enough to ignore it anymore. They're in the 30's and 40's, they all mentioned seeing an interview with rugby player Keegan Hirst about coming out after being married with kids and desperately trying to hide who he was.
So visibility matters and if Casillas and the other one are taking the piss, I sincerely hope they both contract amoebic dysentery.

*EDIT - They weren't all married with kids, BTW, they just took inspiration from Hirst and not being able to hide anymore

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

GoldenBoots

VIP Member
To recap, Klopp continued with his "the dog ate my homework" excuses, some fans are thirsting after new a Man City player who looks like a cross between Thor and a garden gnome on growth hormones and wannabe toff Eric Dier has an (alleged) new business partner girlfriend.
As you were x

• Haha
Reactions: 20

olivia321

VIP Member
I’m no Ronaldo supporter in the slightest nor will I ever discredit his talent, he is absolutely tainting the last bit of his career. A 5 time champions league winner benched at a mid table club storming down the tunnel to fill his brows in.

• Haha

lettie0507

I was with someone like this for 5 years and lost family and had friends threatening to cut me off but I still went back . Looking back I cannot believe the person I was . My heart is breaking for her as now she will feel like it's her fault and she can't tell anyone and she will think she loves this man . I hope she has good people around her 💖

• Heart

Girl In The Corner

Chatty Member
God, i have only just seen this video…f*ck being in that car with that atmosphere !!! 😆 how fuming and awkward do they look?!

Just finished arguing about the latest teenager he’s shagged, no doubt.

Leave him in the gutter where he belongs Sasha

• Wow
  • Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
I don’t know what’s worse Harriet supposedly going back to him or her family and friends allowing it.., Can none of them see past the money.

• Sad
Reactions: 19

wordzalad

VIP Member
  • Heart

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
I’m crying why does this guy insert himself into every single situation 😭 No one’s arsed what you think stalker, as if Mbappe is gonna be sat in Paris like fucking hell Olly lad you are absolutely right 😂

Omg not him/them again, thought i’d seen the last of those two after I was blocked. Why can’t the club just do us all a favour and get a restraining order against them - should’ve been done when the idiots were waiting outside Emerson Royals house when he arrived home once. Fucking creepy.

Sorry but not many people rile me up more than fucking Ollly T and his dickhead stalker dad. 😭

• Wow

wordzalad

VIP Member

If that's true and the same happens again to her or worse there will be very little sympathy from people. You go back to the abuser because you're addicted to the money then more fool you. Even if charges are dropped I wouldn't want him playing so if I was the manager I would look to sell him. Southgate should never dream of playing him for England no matter how many goals he scored in the Premier League.
I don’t think it’s that she’s addicted to the money, I think that it’s likely he’s manipulating her “sorry babe I’ve changed, I’ll never do it again, I want to be with you,”

Yes it’s frustrating seeing a woman take back her scumbag boyfriend but she could be so blinded that she’s believing his lies.

You see it with normal non celebs “I didn’t mean to cheat I’m so sorry I was drunk” and the other partner takes them back…is it silly of them, yes probably but they’re being manipulated and gaslit…

Having said that given the Partey backlash, I don’t think Greenwood will play again in England. MU will let him run down his contract in the reserves if they can’t sell him (can’t sack him if charges are dropped) and he‘ll leave on a free. If they don’t then between them and Arsenal it will just cement that clubs doesn’t give a shit about women

• Heart
Reactions: 18