Footballers and Wags #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we think she was at last nights game? He posted a video from the crowd and in an interview during england camp he says his family never come to away games. So who is in the crowd making a video that zooms in on him
No I don't think so she was posting on Instagram about her dad visiting her in London the game was in Germany wasn't it?

OMG she has her own post on the Spotlas Instagram account now! Its fast turning into a friends and family Stan account

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 2
Acknowledging it my girl, now I'm recovered from all the singing and a noisy coach journey back home. #spiritoftheblues 💙
Love that for you 😂💙 I wonder if our paths have ever crossed 👀 I was right down the front haha!!! I got a lift from London because of the train strikes!

Have you seen Coady is gonna cost 4.5m? Sign him now!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Gutted we let Coady go for that price if it's true (even if there's likely also a loan fee).

Based on the deafening silence from the Wolves players following Lage's sacking, it really does seem as if Lage's poor-man management pushed Coady out the door. Coady's half-sister was blasting Lage on her Facebook (since made private) at the weekend, with a picture of Coady celebrating his goal next to one of Lage with egg on his face, captioning it, "the weekend that keeps on giving."

Totally can't blame Coady for leaving if there's any truth in all of this, but still gutted!

Reactions: 7
To me that seems like a hint… like oooh it’s not my family it’s someone else…

what is with these soft launch relationships. Famous people logic is bleeping weird 🤣
And really, apart from us talking tit on here for a laugh, who the duck actually cares?
Delusions of adequacy all of them.

Reactions: 6
And really, apart from us talking tit on here for a laugh, who the duck actually cares?
Delusions of adequacy all of them.
Honestly exactly this. We are speculating for a bit of gossip but “teasing” a relationship is weird for adults

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just check his private acc. Aren't 18 garden posts over 1 or 2 nights too much? 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Love that for you 😂💙 I wonder if our paths have ever crossed 👀 I was right down the front haha!!! I got a lift from London because of the train strikes!

Have you seen Coady is gonna cost 4.5m? Sign him now!
I was right at the back, same area as last time at St Mary’s in February which was also another train strike weekend we ended up with extras on our coach going home, still had a bouncing coach after a 2-0 defeat, but this time felt as good if not better than the Brighton win last season. See ya at Newcastle up in the gods.
Coady is a done deal just got to wait til the next window to balance the books.

Reactions: 1
What a guy. This video and the interview son did on him a few weeks ago hits hard now. RIP Gian ☹💔

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Gotta laugh… 🤣 didn’t another WAG say this recently too?
Yeah there was, De Maria’s wife I think? Don’t know where they’re eating out at but I don’t think Manchester is that bad. Or maybe I’m just not that fussy 🤣

Reactions: 4
you guys seen that kyle walker has had groin surgery and will be out for a while? defs a doubt for world cup

• Sad
Reactions: 8
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I need this man to be my husband, Julia is a lucky witch 😭 Feel like he hardly ever gets any attention he’s so underrated, love him so much ❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.