Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rita.

VIP Member
The only person Ronaldo is harming is himself. He is almost 40 years old and is carrying on like a child. What message does that send out to kids watching last night?

United were excellent last night and poor Ten Hag should have been talking about his team but instead it was all about Ronaldo.
If anyone big club was considering giving Ronaldo a year, I'm pretty sure his behaviour recently will have talked them out of it. I think he'll end up in Saudi Arabia, it's perfect for him - boatloads of cash, toxic male-dominated fanbase who will worship him etc.

Reactions: 16

GoldenBoots

VIP Member
@Slam dunk " Yeah i expected a picture of them but they said she was at a match with friend so it can be true? "

Exactly, there has been no pictures on social or online media so why did this story just appear from out of the blue?
It’s not published as an exclusive and there is certainly no journalistic investigation involved, it’s just literally a story from “a source”. Well that means flap all, the source could be anyone. It could be Mavis from the Post Office.

I think we can ignore all of that gushing “he’s the one”, "blissfully happy" nonsense as filler written to lend verisimilitude to the story but what we do see at the very end is what caught my eye. “Watch this space”.

We know that Dier is (apparently) very private, and friends are famously tight lipped, even going to the trouble of cutting him out of group photos and videos or covering him with an emoji.

So, who is the source and why are we seeing this girl now, after them only being together for a "few weeks"? Doesn't seem consistent with what we've seen from him up to now does it? "Watch this space". Why?

Because it’s a PR drop prepping for the magnifying glass and spotlight of the World Cup media frenzy and the inevitable magnifying glass and spotlight on players private lives.

"Well thanks for that Eric, but just one more thing. You're a good-looking guy you've a lot of fans at home who're wanting to know if you have a girlfriend? You do? And it's going well? Oh there'll be lots of broken-hearted fans tonight Ho Ho Ho Ho......." End of interview.

Let’s see how much of this “blissfully happy” relationship we are treated to between now and the World Cup provisional squad announcement on 19th October and the final squad announcement on 13th November.
If he makes the squad of course.

Mind you, it'll be a pretty pointless exercise if Gucci and Mount are selected, I mean let's face it the red tops gossip columns will be focused on them with laser like precision!

“Watch this space” indeed.

BDY_97

VIP Member
No Klopp excuses tonight sorry guys, I know how much you all love to talk about them 😂 Forgot what it was like to actually play good football and win a game 😭

Nah Becky Vardy’s insta stories 😭 How can she be talking about money being wasted and the whole trial thing being an “embarrassing spectacle” … she’s the one that started this whole thing and took it to court in the first place, clown 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
I’ve got not issue with Harry Kane other than he always scores great goals against City 🙄 He prefers to be a family man and a professional footballer over being a love rat in the papers like other footballers. Shame more don’t behave like Harry.

• Heart
Reactions: 15

wordzalad

VIP Member
Wtf so he was joking??? If that’s true then that’s so out of order… he’s a grown man and it’s 2022, “i’m gay” jokes are something you’d expect off a 13 year old in 2007!!

BDY_97

VIP Member
I don’t know what’s worse Harriet supposedly going back to him or her family and friends allowing it.., Can none of them see past the money.
I don’t think Harriet can be blamed/shamed at all for going back to him (if it’s true, but i don’t believe it is). It happens in most abusive relationships sadly 💔

If that's true and the same happens again to her or worse there will be very little sympathy from people. You go back to the abuser because you're addicted to the money then more fool you. Even if charges are dropped I wouldn't want him playing so if I was the manager I would look to sell him. Southgate should never dream of playing him for England no matter how many goals he scored in the Premier League.
This is not it 😬 So many victims of domestic abuse go back to their abusers, often driven by fear, insecurity and manipulation. Not everything is about money 🤷🏻‍♀️

wordzalad

VIP Member
Yep unfortunately arsenal are still playing the scumbag. Didn’t Arteta say Partey had “a tough time lately” last week 🙄

• Sick

olivia321

VIP Member
Let’s nip this nonsense in the bud immediately…

There is absolutely no way Arsenal will win the league, none of you need to worry the big blonde Norwegian will deal with them.

As you were ✌😘

• Haha
  • Heart

GoldenBoots

VIP Member
Also, from the Mendy article’s today 🤢

She also messaged a group chat about the England star in a text read to jurors at Manchester Crown Court today.

It read: "Jack Grealish is so sexy in person, he had been winking at you all night, saying how beautiful you were, but you didn't sleep with him because you're not easy but you had been invited out with them all next week."
Although not on trial he is not coming out of this very well is he?
Now we can see why we're getting nice articles about growing vegetables and living in the country with his door mat girlfriend.

• Haha
  • Heart

pixxyy

VIP Member
if my teammate was up on rape charges personally i couldnt celebrate his goal:sick:

• Heart

GoldenBoots

VIP Member
Omg that on PPV would clear the countries debt!! Yes please.

Imagine “Day 21- Sasha is thrilled that she has been mentioned on Jacks story. Meanwhile Fern and Megan are comparing hideous shoes”
"Day 22 - Following an anti-vaccine ambush from Olivia and Megan the hot tub, temporary WAG Anna Modler heads to the diary room".

• Haha