Footballers and Wags #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
if my teammate was up on rape charges personally i couldnt celebrate his goal:sick:
Did you watch Arteta's post match interview? He said everyone was waiting for Partey's goal and so happy for him, because of "what he's been through" 🤮

• Angry
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
well my positive from Today is at least we only conceded twice to Brighton, It can end 4-3 but i'll always have that 🤣

Did you watch Arteta's post match interview? He said everyone was waiting for Partey's goal and so happy for him, because of "what he been through
:mad: seriously If he'd been found innocent of all charges maybe that'd be ok, but while theres still on going cases what a ****

Reactions: 7
Did you watch Arteta's post match interview? He said everyone was waiting for Partey's goal and so happy for him, because of "what he's been through" 🤮
Seriously?! 😡 and just what has he been through exactly Mikel? Unbelievable!

I’m hoping for the narrative of Brighton continuing on as before without Potter tbh ✌🏼 showing the success was down to the squad not the manager.

Even as a Liverpool fan I’ve gotta laugh and wait for the excuse… 😅

• Haha
Screenshot_20220907-224946_Chrome.jpg

This was the excuse picture from few weeks ago.

Has anyone seen the excuse yet?

Or what do we think is it gonna be.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Neves misses the game against Chelsea. Are you bleeping joking 😭

And now Neto is down 😭.

I can’t be doing with this

Reactions: 3
View attachment 1618629

This was the excuse picture from few weeks ago.

Has anyone seen the excuse yet?

Or what do we think is it gonna be.
Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp to BBC Sport:

"Brighton are a really good football team and a real team. It was a different formation, we were surprised a little bit? Yes a little. But we were already 2-0 down when we adapted from that. We scored our goals which were the counter-attacks. We could have won but would we have deserved to win? I'm actually not sure. Brighton deserved something.

"With all the good things we did during the week the confidence is a little flower and when someone stamps on it, it is really difficult. We have to accept it. Of course it is not enough for us but it is what we got.

"I spoke to the boys in a similar way to how I speak to you. I don't know how many times I have to say we need a reaction. The first goal has an impac ton both teams. They were flying and we were somewhere in between. They used that for the second goal.

"We could have defended much better. It's football and you have to accept it. On a day like this when it starts like this, it's important to fight your way through. It would be nice if you could win it. We always have problems against Brighton who are a very good football team but we have to do better.

"Brighton are a really good football team and a real team. It was a different formation, we were surprised a little bit? Yes a little. But we were already 2-0 down when we adapted from that. We scored our goals which were the counter-attacks. We could have won but would we have deserved to win? I'm actually not sure. Brighton deserved something.

"With all the good things we did during the week the confidence is a little flower and when someone stamps on it, it is really difficult. We have to accept it. Of course it is not enough for us but it is what we got.

"I spoke to the boys in a similar way to how I speak to you. I don't know how many times I have to say we need a reaction. The first goal has an impac ton both teams. They were flying and we were somewhere in between. They used that for the second goal.

"We could have defended much better. It's football and you have to accept it. On a day like this when it starts like this, it's important to fight your way through. It would be nice if you could win it. We always have problems against Brighton who are a very good football team but we have to do better.
A little flower getting stamped on? 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I think its my fault as I bought Neves in fpl:(
Sorry 😭. Tbf I love him but hes been collecting yellow cards like infinity stones 😭

We need to add a sad flower to the picture

Reactions: 4

So you need to talk to the little flower and add a little water now and then ti help it. Klopp is now a frigging gardener 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You jinxed my team!
Well perhaps if he spent more time in training and concentrating on the game rather than filming ads for his app and making questionable Spotify playlists with his new business partner girlfriend, that ball would not have hit the back of the net 3 times.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.