Footballers and Wags #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s honestly the one footballer i’ll defend to the end of the earth. I don’t give a tit that people think he’s boring - rather have him than a player in the press every week for doing all sorts (just can’t stand his wanker brother😭). Never seen him like that in an interview though 😢
Kane looked a bit teary before the game kicked off, I felt for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Harry is an empath. I remember that scene in Spurs’ version of All or Nothing when Mourinho told the players he was depressed because his beloved dog died. Everyone sat there in awkward silence until Harry quietly asked “what kind of dog was he, gaffer?” ❤ He seems like a top man who knows just what to say and do in all kinds of situations. The perfect captain.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Dont you love it when people who spout shite get it so publicly wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Dont you love it when people who spout shite get it so publicly wrong.

Haaland was always gonna be one of two things this year's really poor first season as he gets used to the league and Pep's system, or as most of predicted, he was just gonna smash everything. which is what is happening. He was never gonna be average.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Slabhead away on his holidays

He’s done, they’ve tried playing him through a bad patch to regain confidence and it didn’t work. They’ve tried benching him to regain confidence, didn’t work. He’s even gone on England duty where he’s normally decent and he was abysmal. It’s been getting on for 18 months of poor form now so I don’t think a few rounds of golf is going to miraculously sort him out.

Reactions: 14
Slabhead away on his holidays

Tbf I think the injury is maybe not that bad and they’re exaggerating it to save him the embarrassment of being dropped from club and country.

Reactions: 9
If both him and Walker make the WC squad with concurrent groin surgeries and hamstring injuries then Southgate will need his head testing… but we all know he’d rather take 18 defenders than actually balance the squad based on form and fitness.

I think the squads have to be finalised by November 13th, but England’s squad announcement is October 20th.

Reactions: 9

We all laugh at how boring/ normal Harry is but it is also why i like him. More human and more sense than most footballers
Rip Gian 💔
I’ve slagged him off for being boring so many times but that doesn’t mean I don’t think he’s a great guy. He’s one of the only footballers who you rarely hear about in the press and who actually seems like a down to earth family man, it’s very rare. Really feel for him and everyone at spurs. I think the fact that players who have barely been at the club 3 months are so impacted by his death speaks volumes about how loved and respected he was, it’s so sad 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Euro 2024 qualifiers draw shortly. Should be interesting! Bet Scotland get Israel again 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If both him and Walker make the WC squad with concurrent groin surgeries and hamstring injuries then Southgate will need his head testing… but we all know he’d rather take 18 defenders than actually balance the squad based on form and fitness.

I think the squads have to be finalised by November 13th, but England’s squad announcement is October 20th.
I don’t see Walker making it tbh, but I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s still called up but doesn’t make any of the squads because Southgate is so far up his arse. Same with Maguire, I think he will recover in time and his tit form won’t stop him from being included.

Reactions: 4
Iker Casillas & Puyol?? Holy tit, fair play to them if their recent tweets mean what I think they mean 👏🏼

Last edited:
  • Wow
If it was just 1 account i'd say hack but both.

If true though it's the most high profile names so far, so could be what inspires 'known' players to come out

I thought it was a hack at first but if it’s not, honestly good for them and I hope everyone is supportive and this encourages more players to come out if they want to

Reactions: 3
I think it’s genuine from Casillas but Puyol’s reply is a case of lost in translation… Google is translating it as ‘time for us to tell our story’ but the real meaning is ‘time to tell us your story’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.