Footballers and Wags #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deleted now...AS reporting it was meant to be "ironic" because the media keep linking him to different women lately. Absolutely outrageous if that's the case.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Wtf so he was joking??? If that’s true then that’s so out of order… he’s a grown man and it’s 2022, “i’m gay” jokes are something you’d expect off a 13 year old in 2007!!

Reactions: 15
tit like that is why it’s 2022 and male players are still afraid to come out. Childish.

Not sure if it’s even true but if it was a joke they should both be ashamed. They have just set things back about 10 years and now players who are actually gay will be afraid to come out.

My brother's friend came out yesterday at 42 years old after watching Zander Murray the Gala Fairydean player on Lorraine Kelly the other day.
He's known since he was 12 but buried it as he was so scared his religious family would disown him. He was married, has an 18-year-old son and has never spoken to anyone about being gay before, such was his fear.
During lockdown 3 of my friends came out as gay and bi because they literally couldn't keep busy enough to ignore it anymore. They're in the 30's and 40's, they all mentioned seeing an interview with rugby player Keegan Hirst about coming out after being married with kids and desperately trying to hide who he was.
So visibility matters and if Casillas and the other one are taking the piss, I sincerely hope they both contract amoebic dysentery.

*EDIT - They weren't all married with kids, BTW, they just took inspiration from Hirst and not being able to hide anymore

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Not sure if it’s even true but if it was a joke they should both be ashamed. They have just set things back about 10 years and now players who are actually gay will be afraid to come out.
My best friend came out when he was 29 and then spent 2 years in counselling cos he felt so guilty about lying to everyone including the girlfriends he had. Everyone gets hurt when people feel they can't be themselves

• Sad
  • Heart

“Hacked” apparently. I call bullshit, especially because with Puyols response to the original tweet🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 10
He's saying hacked but after the Puyol tweet i'd say a joke gone wrong :rolleyes: and this is damage control

Reactions: 7
Yeah I don’t think he was hacked. I think he made a poor attempt at a joke then realised jokes about marginalised groups are not funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I actually despise Arsenal, as spurs always have and always will. Also Michael Oliver, you are the new Mike Dean & VAR bored of it. When will we ever get competent referees in this league?

• Heart
more points lost, Trent and Diaz injured, cannot unsee Nunez as Dua Lipa every time I look at him, City next…

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Arsenal probably deserved to win that but it’s a shame they needed the ref to hold their hands and do it for them. VAR is done it’s actually criminal how bad some of these decisions are 😭

Can’t wait for city to absolutely walk the league and for Arsenal fans to be crying, welcome to our world every season 😂 I’m just happy the world cup is in a month because it gives me a break from watching this horrendous corrupt league 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Me waiting for @olivia321 as well as the other usual City suspects on this thread and their team to humble Arsenal seeing as none of the rest of our clubs can be arsed😭

• Heart
  • Haha
It would be hilarious though if it was 100 goals for Haaland yet Arse still got the title 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Well i am a very happy Arsenal fan tonight, so I will enjoy what is happening with my team! No i don't think we will win the Premiership, Man city are still head and shoulders the best in the league. But i will still be doing the happy dance tonight!

• Heart
We all know Arsenal will slip up as they did last season.
Worst part is that ugly rat who should be in jail for literal rape is the one who injured our best player of the season, leaving him in crutches and a knee brace. Cheers Partey you prick 👍🏼

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.