Footballers and Wags #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m no Ronaldo supporter in the slightest nor will I ever discredit his talent, he is absolutely tainting the last bit of his career. A 5 time champions league winner benched at a mid table club storming down the tunnel to fill his brows in.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m no Ronaldo supporter in the slightest nor will I ever discredit his talent, he is absolutely tainting the last bit of his career. A 5 time champions league winner benched at a mid table club storming down the tunnel to fill his brows in.
I reckon he’s on a weekly facial, laser, brows, LVL, then there’s the teeth and not forgetting the Botox. Too Metro 🤢

(nothing wrong with fixing your teeth but the rest is too much!)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The only person Ronaldo is harming is himself. He is almost 40 years old and is carrying on like a child. What message does that send out to kids watching last night?

United were excellent last night and poor Ten Hag should have been talking about his team but instead it was all about Ronaldo.

Ronaldo is one of the greatest players of his generation but what a melt. A nearly 40 year old man having a strop like “wait the other players did well?? how can I make this about me” 🤣

He’d be better going to MLS or Chinese league. Quite a lot of older players do that as they get mega money and are the star attraction.

Reactions: 12
Also I get why Ten Hag prefers giving Elanga minutes as he's still going to be around next season.
Ronaldo not just coz of his age but I dont think Ten Hag was impressed by his behavior over the Summer, with suddenly wanting out.
Only reason he's still with us is only Chelsea wanted him. Dont blame Ten Hag at all for keeping him on the bench

Reactions: 7
Ronaldo is one of the greatest players of his generation but what a melt. A nearly 40 year old man having a strop like “wait the other players did well?? how can I make this about me” 🤣

He’d be better going to MLS or Chinese league. Quite a lot of older players do that as they get mega money and are the star attraction.
Good luck to him if he ever attempts to go to MLS lmao I swear he can’t enter the US?

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Yes we have one of those in horse racing too, it's not exclusive to football. Unfortunately.

Reactions: 2
Good luck to him if he ever attempts to go to MLS lmao I swear he can’t enter the US?
Oh god thats a good point… maybe thats why hes in such a strop.

Current team winning without him, not many suitors at his desired level willing to take on his wages…cant go to the MLS for a last payday…

Has anyone got any Qatar tea? Any up and coming wags to the scene? For me Megan Pickford will always be the queen of the England wags. She lives where I’m from in Cheshire and only heard good stuff

Reactions: 5
Can't believe Arsenal got away with that. I'm feeling GLUM.
We should of won that, we played so well, let’s see what happens tonight, need a striker that will score, but I think we are getting there, squad looks solid!

Indeed. But they couldn't give a shite as long as they get the fame, money and "lifestyle".
It’s sickening that Sasha stays with such a cretin like Jack. Another woman he slept with, testifying in court she slept with him at Mendys house, the WAG lifestyle must mean more to her than her own self respect.

I think Megan, Fern and Connor Cody’s wife are lovely. Who even knows what squad he is taking seen quite a few of our players are injured.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I've just watched a alternative commentary for the united game and I'm dying. Why are they so funny 🤣🤣

Chunckyberto was a personal fav

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I was just saying this to someone. :ROFLMAO: A truly unique talent this guy, but WHAT an asshole.

Reactions: 8
I was just saying this to someone. :ROFLMAO: A truly unique talent this guy, but WHAT an asshole.
But if he is dropped and maybe told to train with the younger players he is getting his own way as the exit door is looking a certainty but who will buy him? Does he have a release clause? I guess he will go for a high price? I heard someone say about the commercial money he brings in. United have a pretty high turnover commercially so guess they can deal without his input.
It's obvious but it would be so much better for all if he went.

Screenshot_20221020-174916_Man Utd.jpg

He's been suspended that's how I'm reading it

Well done ten hag for doing what's right

Reactions: 12
Ronny in the mud 😭 Apparently he refused to be substituted on during the game, no idea who this guy thinks he is.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ronny in the mud 😭 Apparently he refused to be substituted on during the game, no idea who this guy thinks he is.

all his fanboys last night were trying the 'he left because Ten Hag wouldnt bring him on excuse' for a guy so image conscious it does surprise me how bad a ending it is this time around

Reactions: 7
This is a grown man who is supposed to be a professional. My teenage siblings are less dramatic than this man 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The more Ronaldo spits his dummy out, the more he taints his reputation.

Also, if he refuses to play, or be sub etc. Surely he's in breach of contract Utd may get to a point if it becomes repeated, after disciplinary procedures they can just sack him for breach of contract?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.