Footballers and Wags #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

City with all the team bantz this week 😂

Also, did I read that Gucci wanted to learn Spanish? Encyclop(a)edia Brown could start with English!

• Haha
Reactions: 12

City with all the team bantz this week 😂

Also, did I read that Gucci wanted to learn Spanish? Encyclop(a)edia Brown could start with English!
And I read both of those statements in their voices. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has anyone seen the video that girl made about Tammy Abraham?? Won’t let me post the link for some reason but wtf 🤮 If you type his name up on twitter the video should come up, these footballers man not a single normal/loyal one 😭

Reactions: 3
Has anyone seen the video that girl made about Tammy Abraham?? Won’t let me post the link for some reason but wtf 🤮 If you type his name up on twitter the video should come up, these footballers man not a single normal/loyal one 😭
Oh he’s been cheating on his gf for years upon years. She has zero shame and she always plays the “nextdoor neighbour childhood sweethearts” since 14 years old card… like yeah childhood sweetheart who sleeps around with hundreds of other women and has probably given you STIs and that, how sweet😭

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Oh he’s been cheating on his gf for years upon years. She has zero shame and she always plays the “nextdoor neighbour childhood sweethearts” since 14 years old card… like yeah childhood sweetheart who sleeps around with hundreds of other women and has probably given you STIs and that, how sweet😭
It’s not even the cheating that was the worst part, it’s the fact that he was apparently exposing himself to his brothers 17 year old girlfriend 🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Denmark saying their players will travel without their family to the world cup as a “human rights protest” is the definition of performative activism. What difference is that going to make, do they think people give a duck about players families?? If you are going to boycott something do it properly and refuse to go and play in it, not that they would ever do that because deep down they don’t really care.

Denmark saying their players will travel without their family to the world cup as a “human rights protest” is the definition of performative activism. What difference is that going to make, do they think people give a duck about players families?? If you are going to boycott something do it properly and refuse to go and play in it, not that they would ever do that because deep down they don’t really care.
Speaking of performative activism, I'm just waiting to see how many of our players who purport to be an LGBT+ "ally" thread those rainbow laces in their boots considering the anniversary is slap bang in the middle of the world cup.

Reactions: 8

We all laugh at how boring/ normal Harry is but it is also why i like him. More human and more sense than most footballers
Rip Gian 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 22

We all laugh at how boring/ normal Harry is but it is also why i like him. More human and more sense than most footballers
Rip Gian 💔
He’s honestly the one footballer i’ll defend to the end of the earth. I don’t give a tit that people think he’s boring - rather have him than a player in the press every week for doing all sorts (just can’t stand his wanker brother😭). Never seen him like that in an interview though 😢

• Heart

Rip Gian 💔
Honestly he seems like a nice person. So what if he’s a bit “dull” compared to other footballers. Kane seems like he’s a geniunely good guy

• Heart
I’ve got not issue with Harry Kane other than he always scores great goals against City 🙄 He prefers to be a family man and a professional footballer over being a love rat in the papers like other footballers. Shame more don’t behave like Harry.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.