Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

olivia321

VIP Member
I hope everyone has a lovely weekend apart from the Man United fans I hope you lot fall in a muddy puddle 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

GoldenBoots

VIP Member
How come you stopped working in PR everyone says its a dream job
Working on brands is fun and you get lots of free stuff, individuals not so much.
I got tired of being expected to kiss the arse of people who in reality you'd rather smack in the face with a shovel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

pixxyy

VIP Member
That childish twat leaving early because he knew everyone would be talking about the team & not him 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17

BDY_97

VIP Member
I get that he probably means well but Gary Lineker has no place in talking about this. He’s hinting that he knows exactly who it is therefore putting more pressure on them. If a player wants to come out as gay then that’s absolutely fantastic and very brave of them, but they should be able to do this in their own time when they feel comfortable and ready to do so. It shouldn’t be seen as “making a statement” which is clearly what Lineker is implying here. Personally I just feel that people (especially those who are straight) should not be discussing this as it’s really nothing to do with them.

hyoopy

I’m crying why does this guy insert himself into every single situation 😭 No one’s arsed what you think stalker, as if Mbappe is gonna be sat in Paris like fucking hell Olly lad you are absolutely right 😂

can't imagine Mbappe cares... but posting and tagging him in that caption (I would assume it's written by the boy's dad) when he's stopped to take a photo with your son is so disrespectful lol

wordzalad

VIP Member
Omg. If she’s living with him, she’s likely dropping the charges isn’t she 🙁. So the prick will get away with it until he does it again either to her or another girl…he’s probably manipulated her into “Sorry honey I’ve changed” and she’s fallen for it. (Not blaming her, lots of people have blinkers on when it comes to their abuser).

I really really hope Man United don’t take him back. They have the chance to make the right choice where Arsenal didn’t.

pixxyy

VIP Member
Just seen the rumors on Twitter about Henderson saying something racist to Gabriel.
Some players i'd think maybe but Henderson i'd be really shocked as he seems a alright guy.

• Wow

redstraw16

VIP Member
If I see Partey lift a trophy of any sorts… 🤢 can’t believe it was all dropped over a police ‘technicality’.

• Sick
  • Angry

Diddikins

VIP Member
Hasn’t there always been rumours of some very dodgy people being connected to Gerrard and his family?

BDY_97

VIP Member
I’m crying why does this guy insert himself into every single situation 😭 No one’s arsed what you think stalker, as if Mbappe is gonna be sat in Paris like fucking hell Olly lad you are absolutely right 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

wordzalad

VIP Member
If they are it needs to be filmed big brother style
Omg that on PPV would clear the countries debt!! Yes please.

Imagine “Day 21- Sasha is thrilled that she has been mentioned on Jacks story. Meanwhile Fern and Megan are comparing hideous shoes”

• Haha

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
Arsenal twitter fans have the biggest victim complex i’m sorry. They have automatically assumed its racial abuse, where is the evidence? What a video of players rowing? Shame you don’t have the same energy for the rapist playing in your midfield every week whilst your manager defends him.

If i’m wrong and Henderson has racically abused Gabriel then i’ll hold my hands up and that’s on me, but my guess is he’s either told him he’s a shit player, something about Partey or come back when you win something - the usual shite footballers spout to eachother week in week out.