Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I’ve been waiting for someone to post something like this! He’s also turned off his tagged pics on instagram! I’m guessing damage control? There were rumours about her being pregnant so maybe they are prepping for that so the news doesn’t leak?? I still think they have moved so fast after he was pictured kissing another girl a few months before their engagement 😵💫 ha ha
I just find it strange that on his Instagram account he has nothing about Brighton and nothing about his loan spell at Leeds where he was pretty successful, it almost feels like as soon as he joined Arsenal he deleted every post that he had before and decided to start afresh by only posting Arsenal content. The rumours about her being pregnant happened around the same time they got engaged as it looked like she had a bump then but it has gone very quiet on that front since, I don't know why but something about their relationship bugs me and it just doesn't feel genuine, but like you I think they have moved very fast and I personally just see it ending in tears.

pixxyy

VIP Member
bloody City I benched Alisson as thought well i'll get more points from Hendo 🤣 Nice to see City can be beat though

EnglishBreakfastTea

I think it’s genuine from Casillas but Puyol’s reply is a case of lost in translation… Google is translating it as ‘time for us to tell our story’ but the real meaning is ‘time to tell us your story’

GoldenBoots

VIP Member
Dreadful. They looked so slow and toothless. I thought we should have gone into the break a goal up but glad we didn’t as I think it would have given Villa a reason to wake up. They were very happy to play for the draw which helped us after Sinni got sent off. I’d honestly rather be getting spanked by the top sides over playing against these dead, dreary, time wasting sides around us.

Villa have a season on Leeds and I think the gap absolutely should be bigger, especially since it’s a club with money. There’s something not clicking there.
Well, that's depressing! I wonder if a salary system based on performance related pay would help. :ROFLMAO:

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
@Snoopysnoop123 and any other Spurs fans on here, I’m off to Spurs away today but it’s been a few years since I did it by train. I know I go into Seven Sisters getting there but can I use Seven Sisters after the game or is there somewhere better to use? I just need to get back to Central or near to Blackfriars or London Bridge?

CeCesworld

VIP Member
Thank god i’m going out so won’t have to watch us getting battered 😂 Can’t wait to drown my sorrows after we lose 7-1 😭 This is what I will be saying to anyone who claims his record is gone after today

I’m watching.
Just praying we don’t get ripped apart.
Drink and chocolate helping me through.

🕯🙏🍷🍫

nbing

James McClean and Alan Browne normally show support. Ogbene too.
You’ll find they’ll all be posting congratulatory messages now. I don’t care though, what it will do for women’s football and women’s sport in general for our country will be monumental. Only 5 years ago were this team swapping tracksuits with boys teams in airport bathrooms and now they’re going to a World Cup. So proud of our country tonight 💚
Haha true. So so happy for them 💚💚. Vera Pauw is such a genuine human on top of being a class manager!!

dreamteam1

VIP Member
Oh I wasnt talking about anyone specific, just in general when i've heard of 'open' relationships it's usually just 1 of the couple actually seeing other people.
Haha my bad, equally could be agreed too, what’s it called ethical non monogamous relationship?

GoldenBoots

VIP Member
Waited 4 weeks for football to come back and then had to endure that awful Leeds Villa game. Let’s take another 4 weeks off.
I was horse racing in France this weekend so I missed all the action, although I did get to see a sweaty Ross Barkley.

How bad were Villa? 😬

Popupchick

VIP Member
More like City have told his agent to start looking.
Cant see it being city he brings in enough people and advertising. I know it's not a lot of people but I know at least 5 people who have gone to city matches for jack (they now like football) but they at first only went for him. And they won't be the only ones same with they bought city shirts with his name on

Popupchick

VIP Member
I'm gonna need Tottenham goalkeeper to just stop being good.

Dyer took that ball to the face very well.

Like that hurt

This is this shit I hate. Dalo goes down from a ball to the face and the ref DONT stop play likess he is meant to.

Last edited:

pixxyy

VIP Member
Last game for Scotland tonight, if we win or draw we win our group. Fuck knows what that means with the Nations League as I have no clue what it is but it’s good to win something 😂 I know the Nations league helped us qualify for the euros but I don’t actually know how/why 🤣
Even reading this i'm still confused 🤣 I think it means England go from group A-B & aslong as you get a point your guys do the opposite.https://www.uefa.com/uefanationsleague/news/026e-13698f20e8cb-8372848125f5-1000--2022-23-uefa-nations-league-all-you-need-to-know/

What if it’s an open relationship? Like they both understand he needs someone to fall back on. She gets the cushy lifestyle for the random appearance but in reality she’s free to see other people and so is he
Are open relationships common in the straight world? I know a few of my gay friends are open although it's not for me, just never heard Bout a straight couple being open.