Footballers and Wags #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You need to wife him off and tell him your dream is to live in Spain… off he goes & then you can be a millionaire n all. Win win for everyone🤣
Sure I’m on my way to Manchester now. I’ll try my best 🤣. I will also throw in the “any kids have to play for England” 😇.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sure I’m on my way to Manchester now. I’ll try my best 🤣. I will also throw in the “any kids have to play for England” 😇.
Well I think his dad will send you away if you say that

🤣🤣haaland just posted a picture with they didn't believe in us.... 🤣🤣🤣

Would love yo know who he talking about because even united fans knew he would score.

We hoped he didn't but also knew he would 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3

Would love yo know who he talking about because even united fans knew he would score.

yup thats why he's been triple captained by so many this week

Reactions: 3
Also sorry I was misspoken about the haaland contract. I did a little more digging and if correct he has 2 release clause 1 in 2024 for a reported 200m euro and the 2nd release clause in 2025 for a reported 175 m euros.

So if that's correct I would say he dint see his future at city . Like regarding a new contract. Again I could be wrong it just what I'm reading

Maybe I’ll wait before I say that 🤣.

I swear he’s just going to post that after every hattrick now 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Maybe I’ll wait before I say that 🤣.

I swear he’s just going to post that after every hattrick now 🤣
Bet he's saying it to his dad who trying to hold into his son more than anything seeing as he football career wasn't anything special

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Can one of the Citeh peeps remind me of the Twitter handle of those funny commentary vids. A few have been posted on here before and they always make me die laughing 😂

C173A55A-EED0-4EC5-BE35-6ED0E323903E.jpeg

😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So I've just had a quick Google and while there's nothing certain it does look like he has a release clause in his 5 year contract with man city.

So if I understand it right he release clause can come in to effect after 2 years at man city.

It does seem a bit strange to have the release clause only after 2 year. So maybe he's hoping to do barca or RM at some point.
His dad wants him to move around every league possible that’s why he has a release clause. Has already been suggesting and discussing with Barcelona

Reactions: 1
I’ve been waiting for someone to post something like this! He’s also turned off his tagged pics on instagram! I’m guessing damage control? There were rumours about her being pregnant so maybe they are prepping for that so the news doesn’t leak?? I still think they have moved so fast after he was pictured kissing another girl a few months before their engagement 😵💫 ha ha
I just find it strange that on his Instagram account he has nothing about Brighton and nothing about his loan spell at Leeds where he was pretty successful, it almost feels like as soon as he joined Arsenal he deleted every post that he had before and decided to start afresh by only posting Arsenal content. The rumours about her being pregnant happened around the same time they got engaged as it looked like she had a bump then but it has gone very quiet on that front since, I don't know why but something about their relationship bugs me and it just doesn't feel genuine, but like you I think they have moved very fast and I personally just see it ending in tears.

MANCHESTER IS BLUE 💙 duck MAN UNITED!! Their fans leaving sums them up the glory hunting lizards. I’m glad Sir Alex was there to suffer…

That first half was a massacre City skinned Ten Months team so bad he started looking like Freddy Krueger. Phil Foden’s Mam must of said he’d be grounded if he didn’t score.

I love the delusion Man United fans have that they’ll have the glory days back, that will never happen again all your getting is the suffering you’ve put on other fan bases for years and I fuckin gloat at your teams down fall.

we’ll draw against Liverpool and Tottenham will beat us and we won’t win the champions league but we’ll always win the derby, GLORY GLORY GLAZIER FAMILY WAVE THOSE SCRAFS FUCKERS.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just find it strange that on his Instagram account he has nothing about Brighton and nothing about his loan spell at Leeds where he was pretty successful, it almost feels like as soon as he joined Arsenal he deleted every post that he had before and decided to start afresh by only posting Arsenal content. The rumours about her being pregnant happened around the same time they got engaged as it looked like she had a bump then but it has gone very quiet on that front since, I don't know why but something about their relationship bugs me and it just doesn't feel genuine, but like you I think they have moved very fast and I personally just see it ending in tears.
The whole relationship seems like whirlwind romance gone tits up

His dad wants him to move around every league possible that’s why he has a release clause. Has already been suggesting and discussing with Barcelona
I don’t blame him. To be successful in one or two leagues is gobut to do it in multiple is amazing.

If he went to Real they might as well just hand them the CL 🤣

Reactions: 5
Waited 4 weeks for football to come back and then had to endure that awful Leeds Villa game. Let’s take another 4 weeks off.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Waited 4 weeks for football to come back and then had to endure that awful Leeds Villa game. Let’s take another 4 weeks off.
I was horse racing in France this weekend so I missed all the action, although I did get to see a sweaty Ross Barkley.

How bad were Villa? 😬

MANCHESTER IS BLUE 💙 duck MAN UNITED!! Their fans leaving sums them up the glory hunting lizards. I’m glad Sir Alex was there to suffer…

That first half was a massacre City skinned Ten Months team so bad he started looking like Freddy Krueger. Phil Foden’s Mam must of said he’d be grounded if he didn’t score.

I love the delusion Man United fans have that they’ll have the glory days back, that will never happen again all your getting is the suffering you’ve put on other fan bases for years and I fuckin gloat at your teams down fall.

we’ll draw against Liverpool and Tottenham will beat us and we won’t win the champions league but we’ll always win the derby, GLORY GLORY GLAZIER FAMILY WAVE THOSE SCRAFS FUCKERS.
Ah Olivia! 👋 By the side of a muddy pond, I will say enjoy your glory. You played really well. But we will be back. We always rise again. It may not be for a while, hell even a half a decade. And when we do, we will enjoy it, relish it and have red dominance. Thanks for letting in our three goals. Toodles.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.