Footballers and Wags #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

If that's true and the same happens again to her or worse there will be very little sympathy from people. You go back to the abuser because you're addicted to the money then more fool you. Even if charges are dropped I wouldn't want him playing so if I was the manager I would look to sell him. Southgate should never dream of playing him for England no matter how many goals he scored in the Premier League.

Reactions: 3
I don’t know what’s worse Harriet supposedly going back to him or her family and friends allowing it.., Can none of them see past the money.
I don’t think Harriet can be blamed/shamed at all for going back to him (if it’s true, but i don’t believe it is). It happens in most abusive relationships sadly 💔

If that's true and the same happens again to her or worse there will be very little sympathy from people. You go back to the abuser because you're addicted to the money then more fool you. Even if charges are dropped I wouldn't want him playing so if I was the manager I would look to sell him. Southgate should never dream of playing him for England no matter how many goals he scored in the Premier League.
This is not it 😬 So many victims of domestic abuse go back to their abusers, often driven by fear, insecurity and manipulation. Not everything is about money 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
Looool I forgot about White Hart Lane station I think i’ve gotten myself confused, I think I’ve walked to Seven Sisters afterwards! Is White Hart Lane accessible after?
We always go to SS, mind you the walk back after a loss in unbearable, especially on a saturday night so praying its not us that loses😆 Maybe i’ll bump into you!! 👀

Reactions: 2
Some clubs if charges get dropped I could see them still playing him. I actually think the fact we've so many sponsors will be main reason why we'd get rid regardless of what goes on in the case.

Reactions: 1
We always go to SS, mind you the walk back after a loss in unbearable, especially on a saturday night so praying its not us that loses😆 Maybe i’ll bump into you!! 👀
I’m not feeling optimistic haha! Is White Hart Lane open afterwards? I’d say look out for the scouser but that’s not really narrowing it down 👀😂

Reactions: 2

I don’t think it’s that she’s addicted to the money, I think that it’s likely he’s manipulating her “sorry babe I’ve changed, I’ll never do it again, I want to be with you,”

Yes it’s frustrating seeing a woman take back her scumbag boyfriend but she could be so blinded that she’s believing his lies.

You see it with normal non celebs “I didn’t mean to cheat I’m so sorry I was drunk” and the other partner takes them back…is it silly of them, yes probably but they’re being manipulated and gaslit…

Having said that given the Partey backlash, I don’t think Greenwood will play again in England. MU will let him run down his contract in the reserves if they can’t sell him (can’t sack him if charges are dropped) and he‘ll leave on a free. If they don’t then between them and Arsenal it will just cement that clubs doesn’t give a tit about women

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think it's been obvious for a while that the victim is not co-operating with the police. In light of what appeared to be pretty damning evidence I would have expected him to have been charged by now. Hostile victims are very very common in domestic abuse crimes

Reactions: 14
Thank god for that. Not sure what happens next but I hope he is locked up for a very long time, although it’s crazy what having money can do 😕 Apparently he has to attend court on Monday so let’s see what happens.

Reactions: 23
Good let this be a lesson to anyone who thinks because they have money/fame or anyone tbh you will not get away with it

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Also think how hard is it to actually get convictions in cases like this, says it all about what evidence they must have

Reactions: 12
I’m not feeling optimistic haha! Is White Hart Lane open afterwards? I’d say look out for the scouser but that’s not really narrowing it down 👀😂
Never went today for this evenings game, I love their ground such a great atmosphere and a lovely stadium but cant be arsed with seeing Richy celebrate when he scores, Im going to SJP midweek, good luck @nosybirdxo lets hope you’re still singing at the end. #UTFT

Reactions: 7
So was he really being lifted this morning because he broke bail or was it him being charged? :unsure:

So was he really being lifted this morning because he broke bail or was it him being charged? :unsure:
Might've been abit of both, as the stories of them being in contact have been going on for Months.

Reactions: 5
Genuinely was sweating bullets most of that.

Definitely not a pretty win but I will take 3 points wherever we can get them!! Thank god for Jose Sa 😍😍 so glad he’s ours- genuinely thought we were fucked but what a man!

Also I know it was a penalty but seeing Neves on the scoresheet makes me happy and pisses off the BF so it’s a win in more ways than one 😍😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I did Henderson as my fpl gk purely as my other options Alisson. Neves is spot number1 on my bench :(

Re greenwood what kind of punishment would come with charges like that? Is he going to prison or suspended sentence?

Reactions: 3
Re greenwood what kind of punishment would come with charges like that? Is he going to prison or suspended sentence?
They could all give jail time, especially attempted rape. Oh, and the sex offenders register. Think that’s the last of his problems though- hope he’s got a trip to job centre planned on his release from HMP.

The following each other on Instagram doesn’t mean anything. It’s common for DV victims to go back, and back again. Police will still investigate and push for charges- regardless of the victim wants to drop them or not. If there’s evidence to charge they will.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.