Footballers and Wags #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God, i have only just seen this video…f*ck being in that car with that atmosphere !!! 😆 how fuming and awkward do they look?!

Just finished arguing about the latest teenager he’s shagged, no doubt.

Leave him in the gutter where he belongs Sasha

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Why are so many players being injured right before the world cup and therefore missing the entire tournament? Jota, Diaz, Kante, Reece James and probably so many more that I can’t remember, such a shame. Further proof that having a world cup mid season is absolute insanity.

Reactions: 11
Face like a slapped arse . Either she is fake friendly or her and Jack have had a big tiff.
More fool her. Zero respect. I know I said before everyone has their price, but no amount of money could compensate me for what is nothing more than ritual humiliation.

Reactions: 10
More fool her. Zero respect. I know I said before everyone has their price, but no amount of money could compensate me for what is nothing more than ritual humiliation.
Honestly came on here to say something similar. I really wonder why she is staying with Jack because the amount of times she's been done dirty by him. And now this whole mendy stuff w his name being dragged into it- really a bad look.
She either really really loves him or loves the ££.

Jack is now the subject of conversation on twitter.. yikes.

Reactions: 9
God, i have only just seen this video…f*ck being in that car with that atmosphere !!! 😆 how fuming and awkward do they look?!

Just finished arguing about the latest teenager he’s shagged, no doubt.

Leave him in the gutter where he belongs Sasha

View attachment 1659690
I'm sorry, this is probably the result of a very very long day, but the selfie at the end with the dog looking at the camera with that facial expression nearly made me cry with laughter

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Honestly came on here to say something similar. I really wonder why she is staying with Jack because the amount of times she's been done dirty by him. And now this whole mendy stuff w his name being dragged into it- really a bad look.
She either really really loves him or loves the ££.

Jack is now the subject of conversation on twitter.. yikes.
Yeah, seen the tweets. Doesn’t look good at all for him being brought into this Mendy case. Maybe that’s why Sasha is so pissed off.

Reactions: 4
Screenshot_20221018-221533_Instagram.jpg

Grim 😬😬

Actual confirmation he's cheated in sasha as well. What bag is she gonna get this time to stay sweet

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Love how Scott Parker is eyeing up his mrs. Still all loved up all these years later. Not all Football players are bad :)
Yes,but it's a placed 'story'. But whhhhyyyyyy? To get him back in the papers? So we think he is a decent man, for some reason? Are they going down the professional celebrity route as a couple?

Also, her implants are very early naughties.

Reactions: 5
View attachment 1660642

Grim 😬😬

Actual confirmation he's cheated in sasha as well. What bag is she gonna get this time to stay sweet
While it’s obviously awful what Jack’s done, it’s nowhere NEAR anything as bad as Mendy has done. I really don’t like the narrative the press seem to be running with, it’s actually taking away from what really took place. His actions are tit but he didn’t break the law, Mendy did. The focus should be more on what’s going to be done to deal with the scummy rapist rather than the guy who cheated.

Reactions: 13
While it’s obviously awful what Jack’s done, it’s nowhere NEAR anything as bad as Mendy has done. I really don’t like the narrative the press seem to be running with, it’s actually taking away from what really took place. His actions are tit but he didn’t break the law, Mendy did. The focus should be more on what’s going to be done to deal with the scummy rapist rather than the guy who cheated.
I said to my friends this is exactly what mendy and his lawyers will want. The attention on jack and how he had sex with this girl (consensual) because it makes her story not as valid in a way because she did have consensual sex.

Also just to be clear I fully believe the victim I'm just going on this is what mendys lawyers will want.

Sasha is always away in her vlogs and on Insta but can she ever actually relax and enjoy herself, probably only when she 100% knows he’s away himself with city but even then it’s like how many girls is he hitting up on Instagram or making plans to hook up with?

Jack really is a dog lmao i shouldn’t laugh but he’s not changing his ways is he…he’s like a kid in a sweet shop and it’s really heartbreaking for her if she’s willing to accept that.

Reactions: 8
Hello darkness my old friend
Bad second half. :(

I’ve always thought Jack and Sasha have an “agreement”. She gets the money and lifestyle and he gets a companion whenever he needs one. They’ve been together forever so there’s some comfort level there. I couldn’t cope with the bad press and the embarrassment but she stays with him with both eyes open and it somehow works for them. Who knows if they’ll weather this storm, though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.