Footballers and Wags #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait Partey is still playing?

I cannot f***ing stand Liverpool but i doubt Henderson would say anything racially offensive

Reactions: 12
Wait Partey is still playing?

I cannot f***ing stand Liverpool but i doubt Henderson would say anything racially offensive
He is indeed, plays every week and is celebrated by fans every single time. Seen a few arsenal fans very quick to throw around accusations about Hendo while openly supporting a man who raped multiple girls and claim “innocent until proven guilty”, makes perfect sense.

Reactions: 15
Yep unfortunately arsenal are still playing the scumbag. Didn’t Arteta say Partey had “a tough time lately” last week 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Arsenal twitter fans have the biggest victim complex i’m sorry. They have automatically assumed its racial abuse, where is the evidence? What a video of players rowing? Shame you don’t have the same energy for the rapist playing in your midfield every week whilst your manager defends him.

If i’m wrong and Henderson has racically abused Gabriel then i’ll hold my hands up and that’s on me, but my guess is he’s either told him he’s a tit player, something about Partey or come back when you win something - the usual shite footballers spout to eachother week in week out.

Reactions: 16
Arsenal twitter fans have the biggest victim complex i’m sorry. They have automatically assumed its racial abuse, where is the evidence? What a video of players rowing? Shame you don’t have the same energy for the rapist playing in your midfield every week whilst your manager defends him.

If i’m wrong and Henderson has racically abused Gabriel then i’ll hold my hands up and that’s on me, but my guess is he’s either told him he’s a tit player, something about Partey or come back when you win something - the usual shite footballers spout to eachother week in week out.
Yeah that’s why i’m not saying too much because no one knows what was said. I’m not defending Hendo because I don’t know if there’s anything to even defend but i’m also not shouting that he done nothing wrong. Best thing to do on social media is to keep quiet until we know what actually happened, but let’s be honest that was never going to happen was it.

Reactions: 7
I just hope that if something racist was said that it’s not a repeat of the Suarez incident because to this day I can’t get over how badly that was dealt with by us 🤮

Apparently after the match Arteta said “what happens on that pitch stays on that pitch” … makes me think surely it can’t have been anything racist if he’s saying that? But then again this is the man who defended a rapist as if the victim instead of the perpetrator so I wouldn’t really listen to a word he says.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
We need some of this on the pitch 'bants' to get a player asking the Arse lads what its like celebrating the goal of a rapist

oh & I know theres the Ronaldo allegations, dont want anyone thinking i'm ignoring that

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Wishing Arsenals inevitable tit run would’ve started today but never mind… knew I was dreading the game but that was so disappointing!! We are defs not in the title race, in a way I’m glad City are next🫣 Haaland this, Haaland that tho. Blehhhh🤮🤮 oh yeah and I bleeping hate arsenal. Always have😂 the way Arterta celebrated at the end, you’d have thought they’d just won the league🥴

Reactions: 10
Obviously I don’t know Jordan Henderson but from what I’ve seen of him in interviews and how decent he’s always come across, unless it’s proven no way will I believe he’s been racist.

Reactions: 11
I’d be amazed if Hendo did say something of a racist nature on the weekend the PL are highlighting the issue (or any time, of course).

My first thought of the Vertonghen tweets was his mate still at the Lane…!

Reactions: 6
i think Henderson’s most likely called him something rude but not racist. 🤷🏻‍♀️… or maybe made some personal comment.

Thing that’s getting me is why was the ref then going over to talk to both managers

Reactions: 4
It could be that whatever Henderson said was a bit lost in translation. I’ve always thought he was a bit of a gobshite so he’s obviously said something but I’d be very surprised if it was racist.

Reactions: 4
Happy wagatha christie day to all those who celebrate 🥳 Can’t believe it’s been 3 years 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.