Footballers and Wags #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like it was pretty obvious this was going to happen. She never really came out and full on condemned him and her fathers statement was very ahh they’re so in love he’s part of our family.
It’s not always easy as condemning an abused unfortunately.

Reactions: 3
I feel like it was pretty obvious this was going to happen. She never really came out and full on condemned him and her fathers statement was very ahh they’re so in love he’s part of our family.
Lets just hope the friend who tried to help her by outing it all is still around to support her. As odds arnt good on him having changed & never doing it again. Just he'll know to hide it more

Reactions: 10
Whether it’s true or not, we probably won’t know for a long while but I hope not. I hope she’s safe and far away from him

Reactions: 6
Yeah the whole thing seems like a joke or something

1. He’s not foreign born.
2. He’s just very very athletic… combination of things… like not the best example but look at Ronaldo, sure he works hard and stuff but he’s probably also got naturally good metabolism etc.
3. If the league would turn a blind eye just for business surely they’d want more than one player on them so it makes the standard of player look more appealing to more sponsors
4. Can never be relegated… I mean surely if they have that agreement so do other clubs? Like they wouldn’t just give that immunity to City on the basis of the last few years 🤣. No shade to City but I could see MU/Liverpool being the ones to get it based on them having a crazy amount of titles

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Doesn't CDAN make most things up now? I think it's him and Blind Gossip that are no longer as reliable. I heard Deux Moi will repost basically anything sent to her as well.

Reactions: 3
Doesn't CDAN make most things up now? I think it's him and Blind Gossip that are no longer as reliable. I heard Deux Moi will repost basically anything sent to her as well.
Yeah I mainly posted as I found it funny, in CDAN terms though he is Foreign Born as it's American

Reactions: 5
Yeah the whole thing seems like a joke or something

1. He’s not foreign born.
2. He’s just very very athletic… combination of things… like not the best example but look at Ronaldo, sure he works hard and stuff but he’s probably also got naturally good metabolism etc.
3. If the league would turn a blind eye just for business surely they’d want more than one player on them so it makes the standard of player look more appealing to more sponsors
4. Can never be relegated… I mean surely if they have that agreement so do other clubs? Like they wouldn’t just give that immunity to City on the basis of the last few years 🤣. No shade to City but I could see MU/Liverpool being the ones to get it based on them having a crazy amount of titles
It's foreign born from CDAN's point of view, they're based in LA.

And the never be relegated thing is a reference to the Super League idea.

But it's still bollocks.

Reactions: 2
@Snoopysnoop123 and any other Spurs fans on here, I’m off to Spurs away today but it’s been a few years since I did it by train. I know I go into Seven Sisters getting there but can I use Seven Sisters after the game or is there somewhere better to use? I just need to get back to Central or near to Blackfriars or London Bridge?

Greenwood arrested for breeching bail conditions, dirty scumbag 🤮

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
@Snoopysnoop123 and any other Spurs fans on here, I’m off to Spurs away today but it’s been a few years since I did it by train. I know I go into Seven Sisters getting there but can I use Seven Sisters after the game or is there somewhere better to use? I just need to get back to Central or near to Blackfriars or London Bridge?
Not a Spurs fan but I know the area fairly well. Seven Sisters is about a 20-30 min walk but assume you know that as it sounds you've been to old WHL that way before?

You could get the london overground from White Hart Lane station to Liverpool Street, it will be busy but they're about every 15 mins or so and takes 25 mins. Might be preferable to walking to SS? You can get anywhere central from Liverpool Street fairly easily

Greenwood arrested for breeching bail conditions, dirty scumbag 🤮
A huge part of his bail conditions would be no contact with her, so with it being all over social media yesterday about them re-following each other on instagram and allegedly living together again I’m not surprised.

Poor girl needs rid and I hope she sees that.

Reactions: 8
Not a Spurs fan but I know the area fairly well. Seven Sisters is about a 20-30 min walk but assume you know that as it sounds you've been to old WHL that way before?

You could get the london overground from White Hart Lane station to Liverpool Street, it will be busy but they're about every 15 mins or so and takes 25 mins. Might be preferable to walking to SS? You can get anywhere central from Liverpool Street fairly easily
Looool I forgot about White Hart Lane station I think i’ve gotten myself confused, I think I’ve walked to Seven Sisters afterwards! Is White Hart Lane accessible after?

• Heart

Just hurry up and get the scum locked up for a lot of years to come. Make an example of him and don't go soft on the punishment. He shouldn't play pro Football again just like Adam Johnson.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t know what’s worse Harriet supposedly going back to him or her family and friends allowing it.., Can none of them see past the money.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.