Footballers and Wags #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it me or is anyone else getting a whiff of desperation from this?
So she's been on insta at a game, nothing from him, been on the food app, nothing from him, art gallery and pic at his house, nothing from him. I mean.
His house and dog? 🧐 About house im not sure, but the dog does not look like his

Reactions: 4
Spurs- sometimes maybe good, sometimes maybe tit. Usually all in the space of 10 minutes 😟

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Looking like me trying to get in my house on a sunday morning after losing my key on a weekend bender ffs 😭 Why do people think it’s ok to just film people like this lmao?

• Wow
Reactions: 3
And Bernardo was nice enough to pose for two pics with him. It’s on the guy’s original Tik Tok. I wouldn’t have been so kind!

Reactions: 10
Nope.

Wagatha cast confirmed for new drama including Coleen Rooney and Rebekah Vardy roles - Mirror Online

How are you going to have a handsome actor like Marton Nagyszokolyai playing Jamie Vardy? Give me strength.
Hollywood casting for sure. I just googled him and he’s much more attractive than Jamie Vardy… I wonder if they’ll try use make up to ferret him up. 🤣.
I bet Rebekah isn’t happy with her casting. Natalia Tena is pretty but I bet Vardy was hoping for like Michelle Keegan or someone 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
To be honest I don’t really get why they are doing this, the point of court room dramas is the suspense as you don’t know the verdict but with this we already know the outcome.
Exactly but the tv companies will love it as people love the WAGS. I wonder which cost more the tv show or the court case?
I should say some people love the WAGS.

Reactions: 5
It’s giving teenager dropping hints that they have a boyfriend… like it seems a bit weird. If you’re going out, just post like adults rather than this weird coy tit
I’m not being funny but it’s not like she’s dating Messi ffs, he’s not even that well known outside of this country 😭

Reactions: 7
This all feels very kids having kids but good luck them! Always lovely to see a baby arriving safe and soundly.
I still cannot believe this girl went from Harvey Elliott to Harvey Blair within 3 months and ended up pregnant 😭

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.