Footballers and Wags #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i feel you. my boyfriend speaks spanish and italian and whenever we've gone to spain/italy and a waiter or a shopkeeper has addressed me first instead of him, I just smile like a pleb whilst he replies. he never understood why I found it awkward until last month when we were in an Italian village on the Tyrolean border and people kept on speaking to us in german and he'd have to awkwardly reply in Italian haha

back to football, who do you think will be the next manager to be sacked in the prem?
I’m going Gerrard - with the squad he has they should not be 16th in the table. Really poor start for Villa tbh.

Reactions: 11
i feel you. my boyfriend speaks spanish and italian and whenever we've gone to spain/italy and a waiter or a shopkeeper has addressed me first instead of him, I just smile like a pleb whilst he replies. he never understood why I found it awkward until last month when we were in an Italian village on the Tyrolean border and people kept on speaking to us in german and he'd have to awkwardly reply in Italian haha

back to football, who do you think will be the next manager to be sacked in the prem?
GERRARD OUT!!!
We want Poch!
We want Poch!
We want Poch!

Reactions: 6
I’m so glad I’m not the only one. I can say hello how are you and thanks in Portuguese and that’s my limit 😅. They really need to push languages more at school 😭

I want to joke and say Klopp but I’m going to be semi serious and say Cooper as it seems Rogers could run over the board and still escape the sack.

Reactions: 5
Surely Mbappe isn’t leaving PSG?? I swear he literally just signed a new contract like 5 months ago? Imagine demanding all of that and then bleeping off less than a year later 😭

Reactions: 6
I’m crying why does this guy insert himself into every single situation 😭 No one’s arsed what you think stalker, as if Mbappe is gonna be sat in Paris like bleeping hell Olly lad you are absolutely right 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I’m crying why does this guy insert himself into every single situation 😭 No one’s arsed what you think stalker, as if Mbappe is gonna be sat in Paris like bleeping hell Olly lad you are absolutely right 😂

Omg not him/them again, thought i’d seen the last of those two after I was blocked. Why can’t the club just do us all a favour and get a restraining order against them - should’ve been done when the idiots were waiting outside Emerson Royals house when he arrived home once. bleeping creepy.

Sorry but not many people rile me up more than bleeping Ollly T and his head stalker dad. 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 19

can't imagine Mbappe cares... but posting and tagging him in that caption (I would assume it's written by the boy's dad) when he's stopped to take a photo with your son is so disrespectful lol

Reactions: 17
can't imagine Mbappe cares... but posting and tagging him in that caption (I would assume it's written by the boy's dad) when he's stopped to take a photo with your son is so disrespectful lol
Yeah wth if I was a footballer I’d not be taking photos with that kid again in case they wrote something like that about me! I really dislike how that child in particular manages to get everyone’s shirts and pictures. They should make it more even instead giving overwhelming attention to a child that hasn’t done anything to warrant it

Reactions: 10
I’m surprised it took him this long.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Selfie taken at an odd angle, it's almost like she's trying to edit out where she is.
Without actually editing it out.
I know, I'll take a picture at my "boyfriends" house, with my "boyfriends" dog, sitting on my "boyfriends" couch but I'll make sure my "boyfriend" isn't in the picture, otherwise no one will be interested in me during the World Cup and my big launch will be ruined!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.