Footballers and Wags #34

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To recap, Klopp continued with his "the dog ate my homework" excuses, some fans are thirsting after new a Man City player who looks like a cross between Thor and a garden gnome on growth hormones and wannabe toff Eric Dier has an (alleged) new business partner girlfriend.
As you were x

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Hi, it’s me. I’m some fans ✌🏼😘.

(Let me have him. I’ll make any future kids play for England and in 18 years, we might actually win a game…)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I'm watching the blood already 🙈. Ronaldo nose looks broken. And that cut on that guys arm.

🤣🤣feel like we should add who they lost against 🤣. United I know that
It’s a bloody match, isn’t it?? Literally. I could have done without watching the blood drip from Ronaldo’s nose like a faucet and the blood smeared all over the other guy’s wrist. :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 1
It’s a bloody match, isn’t it?? Literally. I could have done without watching the blood drip from Ronaldo’s nose like a faucet and the blood smeared all over the other guy’s wrist. :sick:
Omg tell me about it.

I'm surprised ronaldo carried on I thought he was gonna swell, like round his eyes and stuff was nasty

@Slam dunk " Yeah i expected a picture of them but they said she was at a match with friend so it can be true? "

Exactly, there has been no pictures on social or online media so why did this story just appear from out of the blue?
It’s not published as an exclusive and there is certainly no journalistic investigation involved, it’s just literally a story from “a source”. Well that means flap all, the source could be anyone. It could be Mavis from the Post Office.

I think we can ignore all of that gushing “he’s the one”, "blissfully happy" nonsense as filler written to lend verisimilitude to the story but what we do see at the very end is what caught my eye. “Watch this space”.

We know that Dier is (apparently) very private, and friends are famously tight lipped, even going to the trouble of cutting him out of group photos and videos or covering him with an emoji.

So, who is the source and why are we seeing this girl now, after them only being together for a "few weeks"? Doesn't seem consistent with what we've seen from him up to now does it? "Watch this space". Why?

Because it’s a PR drop prepping for the magnifying glass and spotlight of the World Cup media frenzy and the inevitable magnifying glass and spotlight on players private lives.

"Well thanks for that Eric, but just one more thing. You're a good-looking guy you've a lot of fans at home who're wanting to know if you have a girlfriend? You do? And it's going well? Oh there'll be lots of broken-hearted fans tonight Ho Ho Ho Ho......." End of interview.

Let’s see how much of this “blissfully happy” relationship we are treated to between now and the World Cup provisional squad announcement on 19th October and the final squad announcement on 13th November.
If he makes the squad of course.

Mind you, it'll be a pretty pointless exercise if Gucci and Mount are selected, I mean let's face it the red tops gossip columns will be focused on them with laser like precision!

“Watch this space” indeed.

Reactions: 16
What a night at Hampden 🤩🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿 I always moan about international breaks but I do love a good game at Hampden! I did spend most of the game staring at McTominay though, he is something else 😍 I wonder if that girl in front of him in one of his recent insta pics is his girlfriend? She’s gorgeous and I’m very jealous of her!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Just had a lurk whilst I’m waiting to pick my brother up from the airport and she’s very pretty. I’m sooo jealous tho, McTominay is gorgeous. I clicked on the tagged profile and it’s private (boo)

Reactions: 6
Just had a lurk whilst I’m waiting to pick my brother up from the airport and she’s very pretty. I’m sooo jealous tho, McTominay is gorgeous. I clicked on the tagged profile and it’s private (boo)
I’ve been slightly broken hearted since I seen the picture ngl 😂

Yeah he follows her on 2 accounts it looks like, both near the top so i'm assuming fairly recent. So either she's with him or the other guy in the pic

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.