Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Girl In The Corner

Chatty Member
Firstly, I hope Sasha is getting regularly tested for every STI

Secondly, bar Jack getting accused of rape himself this is really is a new fucking low.

There comes a point where even if you’ve allowed him to disrespect you in the past you have to respect yourself.

By the way, if he continues having sex at parties where the women are drunk etc the accusations against him can only be a matter of time away because the matter of consent gets very dicey indeed once alcohol or anything else is in the mix.

Reactions: 37

spilldatea

VIP Member
nah they’ve just spent almost 300mil on securing his transfer targets and now he’s gone 6 games into the season????

somethings definitely happened behind the scenes this seems well shady

Reactions: 25

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
It’s not even just about the cheating, how can you be stay with a man who goes to parties where woman are just passed around like glorified sex toys. The lack of respect these monsters have for women is repulsive.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

projectstadium2

I saw that Lauren Fryer commented “can’t wait to meet jude’s bestie” on Abby Claybrook’s (Harry Wilson’s gf) pregnancy announcement. Guess that confirms what we all thought anyway. I’m sorry it’s lovely and everything but Jude Rice is a fucking awful name 😭
Who says it’s not Jude Fryer
Or
Jude Fryer Rice
Or
Jude Rice Fryer

😂😅 poor kid

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Smca53

VIP Member
Why do people on this thread always forget Tattle is a gossip website and not an online riddle solving competition

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

olivia321

VIP Member
Very happy with the City win however, that was a blatant assassination on Gucci Grealish and the country would have gone into another 10 days of mourning.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

GoldenBoots

VIP Member
By the way, if he continues having sex at parties where the women are drunk etc the accusations against him can only be a matter of time away because the matter of consent gets very dicey indeed once alcohol or anything else is in the mix.
THAT PART!!! THAT FUCKING PART!!!

I mean does he need to be hit by a truck for the penny to drop? Jeez.

• Sad

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I'll tell you what Brighton play some really nice football and are a joy to watch. Graham Potter is such an underrated manager and deserves so much credit for what he has achieved.

• Heart

neapsntatties

Chatty Member
Woke up in the best mood ever even though I’m working, it’s finally Champions League time 🤩 Couldn’t get a day off or half day in work so I’m working til 7 and need to be at Celtic Park for 7:45, hoping this goes to plan 😂 Happy Tuesday!

pixxyy

VIP Member
Happy to see this. I saw something earlier as well about city continuing to pay workers which is good. People might say it’s “just football” but this is peoples livelihood that is impacted.

I was just about to post that along with this from Man City

• Heart

olivia321

VIP Member
Here we are again talking about Jack cheating. Why can’t he put that girl out her misery and stop dragging her through the humiliation, but then again part of me thinks she tolerates it because her family are taken care of.

I remember seeing her Mum at the City game after it came out about Emily Atack no morals or self respect between any of them.

Reactions: 17