Footballers and Wags #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf!! That's a bit rash a week after the window closed and after backing him with new signings!!!

Reactions: 13
I am gobsmacked. I never in a million years thought he’d be the next PL manager to get sacked. It’s a bit harsh. I thought Abramovich was cut throat, this new mob are even worse!

Reactions: 14
Well didn't expect Thomas tuchel to be the next manger to get the sack.

Who do we think will be next Chelsea manager

Reactions: 7
nah they’ve just spent almost 300mil on securing his transfer targets and now he’s gone 6 games into the season????

somethings definitely happened behind the scenes this seems well shady

Reactions: 25
Throw Sean dyche in till after the World Cup, just to see what happens?
Bringing back lampard could work, he’d have the foundations set unlike before.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 5
Please not Potter, my boyfriend will cry

Hope it’s Poch cause he’s sexy

Reactions: 9
Football is mental at times. You sit here and think why do that right after the window shut and a daft amount of money spent. Maybe his temper has cost him his job? He has been a mardy bum lately but still give him time to get the players together and play his way. Just stupid.

Reactions: 10
Sky sports are saying they wanna speak to Graham Potter and are seeking permission from Brighton
I hope he stays at Brighton.

No one should wanna walk into Chelsea with that's going on and there transfer they just got in lol

Reactions: 10
nah they’ve just spent almost 300mil on securing his transfer targets and now he’s gone 6 games into the season????

somethings definitely happened behind the scenes this seems well shady
It’s defo suspicious… there’s something weird there for sure

Reactions: 6
I hope he stays at Brighton.

No one should wanna walk into Chelsea with that's going on and there transfer they just got in lol
I hope Potter stays at Brighton, my boy Gilmour has just signed for them 😭 I reckon the DILF himself Poch will be incoming…. 👀

Please not Potter, my boyfriend will cry

Hope it’s Poch cause he’s sexy
Agree! If I was Potter I’d stay at Brighton. Hope they get Poch instead! 😍

Reactions: 6
Just seen the news about Tuchel, what the duck? Yeah he’s got off to a tit start but there must have been something else going on behind the scenes, no way are the bad results the reason for his sacking. I actually feel really bad for him, not a Chelsea fan obviously but really shocked by that.

Reactions: 12
Just seen the news about Tuchel, what the duck? Yeah he’s got off to a tit start but there must have been something else going on behind the scenes, no way are the bad results the reason for his sacking. I actually feel really bad for him, not a Chelsea fan obviously but really shocked by that.
Definitely something else going on. They obviously backed him all the way due to all the signings he wanted etc. Now all of a sudden he’s out?

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.