Footballers and Wags #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe a calendar with lots of dates circled or something? Swear CL hasn’t even started. Klopp matey needs to chill 😅😅

Reactions: 3
Still absolutely buzzing after yesterday, this bloody team are something special 💚 No hangover either so that’s a huge plus 😂 Now bring on Real Madrid……

Unreal atmosphere as usual 😍

Reactions: 5
This game is going to be a good watch for the neutrals. Can’t decide if I want united to lose because I hate them and it will be funny or if I want arsenal to lose so they can be humbled 😂 I need the fpl points so i’m going with a arsenal win.

Reactions: 3
Another game where VAR has had a shocker, it does not take four minutes to decide if a player is onside or offside it is becoming an absolute joke. It is not a clear and obvious error.

Reactions: 6
Another game where VAR has had a shocker, it does not take four minutes to decide if a player is onside or offside it is becoming an absolute joke. It is not a clear and obvious error.
Something needs to be done about it, it’s actually ruining the entire season of some teams based on one stupid decision. Either get rid of it completely or actually hire people who are competent and know how to understand/work it.

Reactions: 5
Something needs to be done about it, it’s actually ruining the entire season of some teams based on one stupid decision. Either get rid of it completely or actually hire people who are competent and know how to understand/work it.
If the decision takes longer than 90 seconds then they should give the goal. Honestly a team could get relegated on the final day of the season because a controversial decision has gone against them.

I think i've said before that I like VAR when used with decent refs like was it the WC? It was great just the standard of refs here is appalling

Reactions: 7
I’ve only just seen these, both terrible decisions 😬 all these camera angles/HD footage for the VAR screen on the side of the pitch and the refs can’t even get it right when seeing a full slow-mo replay 😭

I'll tell you what Brighton play some really nice football and are a joy to watch. Graham Potter is such an underrated manager and deserves so much credit for what he has achieved.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I'll tell you what Brighton play some really nice football and are a joy to watch. Graham Potter is such an underrated manager and deserves so much credit for what he has achieved.
Agree! They’re a good team! They play well and as a unit

Reactions: 4
I’ve only just seen these, both terrible decisions 😬 all these camera angles/HD footage for the VAR screen on the side of the pitch and the refs can’t even get it right when seeing a full slow-mo replay 😭

You can just see it now that both West Ham and Newcastle will receive an apology saying that both goals should have stood, but it doesn't change anything as the games have now gone and West Ham have lost out on 1 point whilst Newcastle have lost out on 3.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.