Footballers and Wags #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bar is so low at the moment for a lot of England players, majority of them are having pretty bad start to the seasons. Even the attacking options!!!
Think England will have a bad world cup i am happy to be proved wrong .

Umbro did better kits than Nike

Reactions: 7
Think England will have a bad world cup i am happy to be proved wrong .
I don’t think you’ll be proved wrong.

Southgate’s selection is just weird. Out of form players who play for certain clubs isn’t a shock, but why is Bowen there? His comments about why he picked those out of form players… that won’t inspire confidence in the players who are possibly on the fringes of selection. Not even worth a shout over someone who has barely played for two seasons (in KP’s case for example).

I don’t understand Southgate but I’m positive it’ll only be one more tournament of his boring, negative football.

Reactions: 13
Surely that has to be click bait. It would be in the news if so? I don’t think he’d play again in England

Reactions: 5
Its the same made up tit that his supporters have been posting since it all came out
Even if it was true I can't see him ever playing for us, I mean our fans got angry enough & stopped us looking at Anautovic. This would be a much bigger protest.

Reactions: 6
He’d get two footed first game back… or even first training session… I don’t think many players would want to be associated with a woman beating sex offender

Reactions: 8
Mixed emotions everytime I watch Forest, as I want them to win & stay up but watching Hendo concede goals makes me happy😁 Tempted to start a #givehenneseyachance campaign on Twitter

Reactions: 4
He’d get two footed first game back… or even first training session… I don’t think many players would want to be associated with a woman beating sex offender
I wouldn’t be so sure about that, Partey plays with zero consequences and i’m sure many others do too.

Reactions: 6
Mixed emotions everytime I watch Forest, as I want them to win & stay up but watching Hendo concede goals makes me happy😁 Tempted to start a #givehenneseyachance campaign on Twitter
duck football ☹😭
Hendo is great though. The team.......

• Sad
Reactions: 1

#bailavinijr ✊
Makes me so sad that people are being racist over him celebrating a goal. A journalist is paid to write and he would have known the context of what he was saying.

I don’t get why people are upset over a dancing celebration anyway! Players celebrate in funny ways all the time. It’s just a joke and part of the game.

Reactions: 10
Makes me so sad that people are being racist over him celebrating a goal. A journalist is paid to write and he would have known the context of what he was saying.

I don’t get why people are upset over a dancing celebration anyway! Players celebrate in funny ways all the time. It’s just a joke and part of the game.
Also players have always celebrated in different ways in La Liga. It’s not like it’s something new. It’s pure racism.

Reactions: 7
Also players have always celebrated in different ways in La Liga. It’s not like it’s something new. It’s pure racism.
Literally celebrations are just part of the game. Lots of players have done a dancing celebration or a funny one. It seems like the journalist just wanted to be racist! Maybe the journalist is the one that needs to be respectful

Reactions: 8
Very happy with the City win however, that was a blatant assassination on Gucci Grealish and the country would have gone into another 10 days of mourning.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Very happy with the City win however, that was a blatant assassination on Gucci Grealish and the country would have gone into another 10 days of mourning.
It was close to the jewels too 😬😬 to be denied beautiful grealish babies would of been a travesty

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I’ve just seen Collins challenge back and what the actual duck was he thinking 😭. Nearly took his nads off. Honestly I don’t think anyone can argue it. Poor Jack, I’m sure some of the thread can kiss him better 🤣

My expectations weren’t great to start with but holy duck 🙁

As for Haaland. The Wolves fan in me wanted to fight him for scoring against us, the rest of me still wants to duck him. 😍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.