Footballers and Wags #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually grim. If he carries on messing about, he’s going to get in trouble, there could be a time when the consent gets a bit shaky with the alcohol or a girl goes to the papers and says “actually I was 17 at the time” and he’s fucked.

I’ll clarify, I don’t think he’s a bad guy in the slightest… but I think he’s a bleeping idiot and he’ll wind up in a lot of tit.

Sasha will forgive him though. All she will ask for is an acknowledgment on IG
I think he’s a pretty bleeping awful guy, you can’t just keep using stupidity as an excuse for repeatedly cheating on your partner publicly. That’s before we even talk about the drink/drug/dangerous driving.

The sad thing is Sasha is probably more gutted about not being able to show her face at Wembley amongst the other wags than she is about being cheated on. Again.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I think we might need to be careful on this like said many times before especially with court cases. If that story is true then its the courts where is needs to be confirmed. Not defending anyone for anybody says anything but we know what the press are like. "Source" and "friend" are their usually words they use. Just my opinion

Reactions: 11
I think he’s a pretty bleeping awful guy, you can’t just keep using stupidity as an excuse for repeatedly cheating on your partner publicly. That’s before we even talk about the drink/drug/dangerous driving.

The sad thing is Sasha is probably more gutted about not being able to show her face at Wembley amongst the other wags than she is about being cheated on. Again.
Oh yeah he’s thick as tit and he’s a bit of a twit but what I mean is I don’t think he’s like a bad person like Mendy or anything. That’s like a whole other level.

I think we might need to be careful on this like said many times before especially with court cases. If that story is true then its the courts where is needs to be confirmed. Not defending anyone for anybody says anything but we know what the press are like. "Source" and "friend" are their usually words they use. Just my opinion
Very true. Angling and slight exaggerations can make a story. A friend could be “someone he met once”. I know given JG history it’s likely fairly accurate, I suppose we still can’t assume it as 100%

Reactions: 6
It’s the court where it’s come from. This information is from the police interview with the victim and has been played in court as evidence.

Really surprised Sasha hasn’t befriended Coleen yet, two clowns together i’m sure it won’t be long. Yes I know majority of footballers cheat but come on, her clown ness is next level when his scandals are always made public… most other footballers clearly hide them quite well🤣

Reactions: 9
Jack cheats (again) and Sasha is the one getting talked about 🤣 Jack’s a lucky boy.

In all seriousness will this be what it takes for him to grow up I wonder

Reactions: 13
Here we are again talking about Jack cheating. Why can’t he put that girl out her misery and stop dragging her through the humiliation, but then again part of me thinks she tolerates it because her family are taken care of.

I remember seeing her Mum at the City game after it came out about Emily Atack no morals or self respect between any of them.

Reactions: 17
No idea how the court case will play out but i hope he’s called to court and humiliated to the hilt, maybe then he’ll think about growing up.

He’s not delivering on the pitch and he’s bleeping up when he’s not on it, he’s a mess.
He's 27! Not a child. It's not growing up he needs to do, it's not hanging around at rape parties.
And maybe not shagging everything that moves/ risking his longtime girlfriend's health.

Reactions: 14
He's 27! Not a child. It's not growing up he needs to do, it's not hanging around at rape parties.
And maybe not shagging everything that moves/ risking his longtime girlfriend's health.
This is exactly why it boggles my mind there’s a Rave thread for him, he’s rotten 🤢

Reactions: 13
Here we are again talking about Jack cheating. Why can’t he put that girl out her misery and stop dragging her through the humiliation, but then again part of me thinks she tolerates it because her family are taken care of.

I remember seeing her Mum at the City game after it came out about Emily Atack no morals or self respect between any of them.
Im so torn on this because maybe I have no morals either but I think I’d find it hard to walk away after being used to having that lifestyle.

I know his family are probably well looked after too but do they not at any point think they should say something to him either.

Ultimately he is 27 he should know better

• Wow
Agree! Don’t understand why he is with her, he obviously doesn’t give a damn about her. Why would you want to be with someone like that? If he wants to constantly duck about then fine but he needs to be single. We all know why she’s still with him, it’s pathetic. Have some respect for yourself!

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
It’s not even just about the cheating, how can you be stay with a man who goes to parties where woman are just passed around like glorified sex toys. The lack of respect these monsters have for women is repulsive.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It was a 23 year old, not 17
I realised after and deleted my post 👍🏻

“women 10” was 17 the one Mendy allegedly raped.

Silly me getting confused because i saw Mendy had sex with the same girl Jack did and thought it would be her but no they were all there behaving like animals dipping in and out of the same girls their mates just climbed off 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I realised after and deleted my post 👍🏻

“women 10” was 17 the one Mendy allegedly raped.

Silly me getting confused because i saw Mendy had sex with the same girl Jack did and thought it would be her but no they were all there behaving like animals dipping in and out of the same girls their mates just climbed off 🤢
Yep, the whole thing is utterly hideous

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.