Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pixxyy

VIP Member
The England squad then??! Really don't get Southgates thinking sometimes. Says he picks players on form, and has gone Maguire and Shaw? He dropped Dier previously for poor form but has kept those in, when they've had a shocker recently and Maguire has barely played!
Different positions I know but if I'm Sancho, I'm annoyed Maguire is in and I'm out.
Maguire is usually good for England so it does make sense that he's in. Shaw's coming back from injury but the games he did play :rolleyes:

BDY_97

VIP Member
Oh definitely. I did feel bad for him! I have heard he might be moving back to the PL tho so maybe if he goes to City they’ll play together again…!

Although apparently it’s Liverpool that are most interested? Idk
Interested FC back at it again. I think he wants Liverpool but it’s whether or not our tight arsehole owners will break the bank for him 😂

pixxyy

VIP Member
maybe i was a bit harsh - i can certainly feel sympathy on a basic human decency level and i certainly feel sorry for her family, she is, after all, a mother, grandmother etc.

but i’m not going to change my own personal views on the monarchy and what it stands for.
oh I wouldnt want you to, just seemed abit harsh that bit

redstraw16

VIP Member
Sorry I’ve not dropped my “Nike don’t care” agenda yet, the Canadian one at the end is especially a piss-take. 💀🤣

Footballgirl

think you’ll find most footy fans (well us up north anyways) aren’t royalists whatsoever and will boo the national anthem. a lot of working class areas aren’t too keen on the monarcy nor are they nationalists, especially considering the atrocities the tory government have not only allowed to happen but were the driving force behind, and not just now but going way back to the 80’s. there was large scale poverty and hardship in a lot of northern cities which the government was indifferent to. why should we show respect and support to the monarchy and a regime that clearly has never shown us support?

don’t really like to get into politics online because it can get heated - so will only say this…football almost certainly will not get cancelled but there may be a silence at the start of each game to honor the queen and i’m not shy about saying i wouldn’t honor it myself (also fuck the tories up the bum with no lube)
What would you do then if there is a minute silence ( shout out)

Tallin

The Queen is probably booing all this fuss herself, she’s probably thinking stop dragging me round Scotland and London and lay me to rest you daft twats.
I doubt it as she would of ok‘dthe plans before her passing. the cancelation out of the royal families control thou.

Slam dunk

Well no it didn't seem significant he follows lots of models what's one more? Plus there's no time stamp on the lists is there? I just recognised her from the picture in the press today.
Oh I thought he posted her on his private 😄 so it is just a recently follow right?