Footballers and Wags #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if he knows she posted about his money - probably knows and doesn’t care that she’s only with him for the cash…
Not sure on this but they have been together a while now I think. Not that it matters too much but if they have she must either like him or is damn good actress

Reactions: 6
If you have enough money I suppose you stop caring. Whether that's sensible is a different question.
Yeah they probs don’t care…I think some of these footballers have to have been told by their managers etc - “hey she’s posting about spending your cash- might want to re think if she’s the one…” but cause they could give the girl half their money and still never have to worry they’re quite happy with them until a better opinion comes along

Not sure on this but they have been together a while now I think. Not that it matters too much but if they have she must either like him or is damn good actress
Oh yeah I’m sure she does like him at least somewhat but the whole bragging about spending his money makes me think ehhh

Last edited:
She’s so annoying. I see she’s clung on to Fodens girlfriend now and has been at quite a few Man City games recently… perhaps she’s hoping to secretly upgrade footballers👀

Britney is one of the worst of the wags she searches her and Morgan's name on twitter I can only imagine she reads here . Fodens girlfriend is vulgar to so like attracts like.

Reactions: 9
Can another footballer just have a scandal already. Anyone got any tea on anyone to spill 🤣😅

not tea but hopefully he'll tweet something scandalworthy soon

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She’s so annoying. I see she’s clung on to Fodens girlfriend now and has been at quite a few Man City games recently… perhaps she’s hoping to secretly upgrade footballers👀
Tbf MGW and Foden are pretty good mates. I live near to MGW and know his family, Foden and MGW were in our local town not long ago having a nandos 🤣

MGW has a lovely family, I hope his GF is genuine.

Everyone’s on their best behaviour it seems, probably because of the World Cup looming. Hopefully there’ll be scandal once that’s over 🙌
Maybe some of the teams who didn’t qualify or who goes out early will cause some drama. 👀

Reactions: 5
So Eric Dier is off the single list apparently dating Anna Modier an ex of Alexis Sanchez so 1 of the newspapers says. "Blissfully happy" is 1 of quotes. She was there when Spurs thrashed Leicester it also says.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.