Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

wordzalad

VIP Member
It’s a shame that Potter looks to be the one taking over, he’s building something really great at Brighton and i’m not sure whether that will continue without him. But I guess the opportunity to manage a bigger and more successful team is too much to turn down which is fair.
I think losing Potter will really hurt Brighton. More than losing players will.

Reactions: 14

spilldatea

VIP Member
looks like most of the coaching staff are going as well

i’d be gutted if i was a brighton fan - they’ve looked great this season

• Sad
  • Wow

BDY_97

VIP Member
Well this is stomach churning …
Fuck sake. This is not me blaming the woman because obviously he’s 100% the one in the wrong but how the fuck can Sasha show her face?? I would be mortified and so humiliated. I also don’t like the headline as a lot of people won’t take time to actually read the article and will think he was involved in the incident, cheating is awful but it’s nowhere near the level of what Mendy was doing to those girls so I hope people actually do take the time to look past the clickbait.

He really needs to wise up before he damages his career permanently. I’m not
implying he knew anything about what was happening (really hope that is the case) but even being mentioned in the same sentences and being associated with it is going to make him look awful, silly boy.

olivia321

VIP Member
Sadly the word respect is missing from many people, not just talking football here. At work today people being very disrespectful to 1 persons opinion on going to pay their respects today in London to our Queen. Making crude jokes and questioning their reasons. I do usually blame social media for the lack of respect but tbh, respect, manners and just common sense seems to have disappeared from some people. Also not just the younger generation these today were older.
The Queen is probably booing all this fuss herself, she’s probably thinking stop dragging me round Scotland and London and lay me to rest you daft twats.

• Haha

olivia321

VIP Member
@neapsntatties Brighton trying to poach big Ange 😢 do you think he’ll go?

No football, no gossip, no alcohol or clubbing (I’m pregnant)…. So fed up! 😩
Can I be the tattle godmother of your baba? If it’s a girl I’ll keep her away from men who don’t earn over £100k a week and if it’s a boy I’ll keep him away from insta thots ❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart

wordzalad

VIP Member
Chelsea owner proposing a North v South All Stars. What about the Midlands teams, do we just get ignored 😭🤣.

• Haha

Exhausted Pigeon

VIP Member
Just watching Sky now. Potter had his team photos done at Brighton an hour ago and now he's on his way to talk to Chelsea. Hope they're good at photoshop.

• Haha
  • Wow

BDY_97

VIP Member
It’s a shame that Potter looks to be the one taking over, he’s building something really great at Brighton and i’m not sure whether that will continue without him. But I guess the opportunity to manage a bigger and more successful team is too much to turn down which is fair.

Zebraaah

VIP Member
No idea how the court case will play out but i hope he’s called to court and humiliated to the hilt, maybe then he’ll think about growing up.

He’s not delivering on the pitch and he’s fucking up when he’s not on it, he’s a mess.
He's 27! Not a child. It's not growing up he needs to do, it's not hanging around at rape parties.
And maybe not shagging everything that moves/ risking his longtime girlfriend's health.

spilldatea

VIP Member
i think people are giving elliott too much credit - he’s not clever enough to actually think about what he’s doing 🤷🏻‍♀️ the kids a moron

• Haha

Just Drive

VIP Member
😂

Ashley Youngs and John Stones on the pitch at the same time. I’m intrigued as to what their relationship is like…….
I actually think neither of them are too bothered. John didn’t steal Olivia, it was the opposite: Ashley didn’t want her or the child (he had his own family). Ashley is probably relieved that John was willing to take on that “situation” after he paid Olivia to keep her mouth shut. But you’re right, it’s still weird overall.

jeßßamae

he’s the captain of that team so should be easy to guess who now!
Just to add context - I know the woman so I’ve seen the messages
& he told her his girlfriend & her child was moving out once the school holidays began, then begged my friend to come off the pill so they can try for a baby, she got pregnant on the pill anyway but once she told him she was pregnant he said he didn’t want it and to get an abortion. She was obviously devastated & wanted the baby they had PLANNED. He was horrible to her & sent her money to get rid of the baby.
She’s no longer pregnant I can’t comment as to wether she got the abortion or had a miscarriage but he still wanted to see her and was trying to continue the relationship afterwards 🥴
It is appalling when a man essentially tricks a woman into getting pregnant. Men love to talk about being "trapped" by women but they so often are doing the same.
I hope your friend is doing Ok! Imagine having the gall to attempt to continue seeing someone after acting so disgracefully toward them??!!

• Heart
  • Sick

spilldatea

VIP Member
i feel for the zero hour contract workers who rely on the money they bring in being stewards, catering staff, who will find themselves without work this weekend in the midst of a scary cost of living crisis. also feel sorry for the folk who’ve spent money on hotels, travel etc. to be able to attend games. hopefully the companies will be able to compensate them so they’re not out of pocket.

Diddikins

VIP Member
I am gobsmacked. I never in a million years thought he’d be the next PL manager to get sacked. It’s a bit harsh. I thought Abramovich was cut throat, this new mob are even worse!