Footballers and Wags #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Documentaries are incoming…

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

But how much of it will be true? Plainly only doing this document for the money as possible needs it due to legal bills etc. It draggedon so long and now it will again. Might passon this one

Reactions: 12

Good grief! Can they not just let it lie? It played out in public so I’m not sure what one documentary, let alone two is going to tell people.

Reactions: 10
From Today's The Upshot( its the sporty popbitch) Kasper Schmeichel's move to Nice isn't going too well - the Danish keeper is currently warming their bench, and club insiders are complaining he is overweight and has a bad attitude.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Good grief! Can they not just let it lie? It played out in public so I’m not sure what one documentary, let alone two is going to tell people.
She had the audacity in court to cry about all the abuse she received and now… she’s bringing out a documentary that will fuel more, silly cow😂

Reactions: 7
From Today's The Upshot( its the sporty popbitch) Kasper Schmeichel's move to Nice isn't going too well - the Danish keeper is currently warming their bench, and club insiders are complaining he is overweight and has a bad attitude.
I could have told you this miserable arse has a bad attitude.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So Eric Dier is off the single list apparently dating Anna Modier an ex of Alexis Sanchez so 1 of the newspapers says. "Blissfully happy" is 1 of quotes. She was there when Spurs thrashed Leicester it also says.
He’s one of the names you drop and new accounts magically appear. Wasn’t he linked to another one at wimbeldon?

Won’t post the article but the Mendy case updates from today could lead to Grealish being called into testify

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
So Eric Dier is off the single list apparently dating Anna Modier an ex of Alexis Sanchez so 1 of the newspapers says. "Blissfully happy" is 1 of quotes. She was there when Spurs thrashed Leicester it also says.
Selected for the World Cup squad when the world sports media will be watching. How convenient.
Remind me how long did the 2018 WC girlfriend last after the tournament?

Last edited:
Sometimes I wonder if these girlfriends are just FWB that gets paparazzied so they get girlfriend status for a bit 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He’s one of the names you drop and new accounts magically appear. Wasn’t he linked to another one at wimbeldon?
Yes but from what I could see it looked very much like she was with his brother. Dier got up and left the match several times, she didn't even notice, and she was sitting with his brother the whole time.

Reactions: 2
Will Sasha leave him over this?

My guess is.... nope. In fact they'll probably get engaged.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
As soon as I seen the notification I came here and because I don’t like popcorn I’ve brought cookies instead 🍪 🍪

Oh Sasha how you going to save face now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Firstly, I hope Sasha is getting regularly tested for every STI

Secondly, bar Jack getting accused of rape himself this is really is a new bleeping low.

There comes a point where even if you’ve allowed him to disrespect you in the past you have to respect yourself.

By the way, if he continues having sex at parties where the women are drunk etc the accusations against him can only be a matter of time away because the matter of consent gets very dicey indeed once alcohol or anything else is in the mix.

Reactions: 37
By the way, if he continues having sex at parties where the women are drunk etc the accusations against him can only be a matter of time away because the matter of consent gets very dicey indeed once alcohol or anything else is in the mix.
THAT PART!!! THAT bleeping PART!!!

I mean does he need to be hit by a truck for the penny to drop? Jeez.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
cmon Sasha's goin nowhere, how can she risk having less time to spend dogwalking with Megan Pickford etc

• Haha
No idea how the court case will play out but i hope he’s called to court and humiliated to the hilt, maybe then he’ll think about growing up.

He’s not delivering on the pitch and he’s bleeping up when he’s not on it, he’s a mess.

Well this is stomach churning …
duck sake. This is not me blaming the woman because obviously he’s 100% the one in the wrong but how the duck can Sasha show her face?? I would be mortified and so humiliated. I also don’t like the headline as a lot of people won’t take time to actually read the article and will think he was involved in the incident, cheating is awful but it’s nowhere near the level of what Mendy was doing to those girls so I hope people actually do take the time to look past the clickbait.

He really needs to wise up before he damages his career permanently. I’m not
implying he knew anything about what was happening (really hope that is the case) but even being mentioned in the same sentences and being associated with it is going to make him look awful, silly boy.

Reactions: 14
Well this is stomach churning …
Actually grim. If he carries on messing about, he’s going to get in trouble, there could be a time when the consent gets a bit shaky with the alcohol or a girl goes to the papers and says “actually I was 17 at the time” and he’s fucked.

I’ll clarify, I don’t think he’s a bad guy in the slightest… but I think he’s a bleeping idiot and he’ll wind up in a lot of tit.

Sasha will forgive him though. All she will ask for is an acknowledgment on IG

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.