Footballers and Wags #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow this has been quite the news day. I don’t even know what to say about Jack. Sasha surely needs to be very careful with this one. Vile all of it

Reactions: 10
I’ll bet he’s just outright lied to her face every time a story comes out tbh, convince her it’s a media made thing that comes as part of the job.

Men that are serial cheaters don’t admit it every time and keep it moving with their long term wives or girlfriends, he must have some crappy narrative going with her.

Reactions: 8
Really Talksport?!!!

I saw this earlier, they’ve suddenly been on a mission to praise him the past couple days after he’s been asked questions about them slagging him off on there a lot. The timing was crappy today though after what came out.

I saw this earlier, they’ve suddenly been on a mission to praise him the past couple days after he’s been asked questions about them slagging him off on there a lot. The timing was crappy today though after what came out.
Certainly is interesting timing by Talksport

So Eric Dier is off the single list apparently dating Anna Modier an ex of Alexis Sanchez so 1 of the newspapers says. "Blissfully happy" is 1 of quotes. She was there when Spurs thrashed Leicester it also says.
Out of nowhere 😂😂😂 his type is blonde for sure

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why can I see a Maguire goal tonight and him doing that bloody fingers in his ears celebration like last time when it sent twitter into meltdown😂

Also - get me on the pitch, I could sing both national anthems better than that woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ll bet he’s just outright lied to her face every time a story comes out tbh, convince her it’s a media made thing that comes as part of the job.

Men that are serial cheaters don’t admit it every time and keep it moving with their long term wives or girlfriends, he must have some crappy narrative going with her.
Absolutely. And most of them won’t care cause let’s face it, they don’t give a duck as long the money is coming in

Reactions: 4
Regarding the jack and sasha thing. I think at this point it's been going on for so long she's gonna have to make the move. Because as proven why would jack break up with sasha when all he has to do is buy her a new bag and it old news, so jack will never do it.

But its at the point sasha need to look at herself and if she stays with him she needs to give up with influencer life she wants, because she's a bad role model and that's not ok.

Why can I see a Maguire goal tonight and him doing that bloody fingers in his ears celebration like last time when it sent twitter into meltdown😂

Also - get me on the pitch, I could sing both national anthems better than that woman.
She was bloody awful, wasn’t she? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm blaming Ch4 still, we did great til they started showing the games 🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.