Footballers and Wags #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has come across as plain daft. Just sit and enjoy the Premier league mate for a while. And when you do suggest something think about it first 😡
US is a lot bigger than the UK, hence why there’s a north / south etc division. He needs to stop meddling, god sake he’s just got his foot in the door and trying to change everything now 🙄 there’s enough games and competitions already.

Klopp not impressed either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think I would support it if they made it bleeping ridiculous.

1. Four in each team are fans
2. The professionals have to play in normal clothes and shoes
3. The professionals have to play out of position. I want Son in goal, I want Kane as a left back, I want Jesus in the defence against Haaland at right back, Salah as a CB and Varane as a striker
4. Crossbar challenge replaces penalties

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Dec and Lauren’s baby shower is the most extra thing I’ve ever seen

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
If this is the baby shower I can’t even imagine the wedding and I know it’s absolutely nothing to people like that but imagine how much that would’ve cost

Reactions: 4
If this is the baby shower I can’t even imagine the wedding and I know it’s absolutely nothing to people like that but imagine how much that would’ve cost
That’s obviously the price you have to pay to get out of the doghouse after a trip to Vegas with Jack Grealish.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Do you know, if our witch jobs don’t work out, perhaps we should become official event planners for PL players. Surely we could knock up a decent balloon arch which every single party of theirs seems to have.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
US is a lot bigger than the UK, hence why there’s a north / south etc division. He needs to stop meddling, god sake he’s just got his foot in the door and trying to change everything now 🙄 there’s enough games and competitions already.

Klopp not impressed either 😂

As I posted last week, putting an American corporate greed merchant businessman in charge of an English football club. What could possibly go wrong? Put 51% of all clubs in public ownership and let the corporate scum buy what bits are left with no one organisation, group or person being able to hold more than 10%.

Reactions: 7
sorry but leaving them sandwiches uncovered is sacrilege…no one likes a stale butty.

finger food that’s all crammed together like that makes me want to boke. imagine how many hands will touch your food before you eat it 🤢 outside as well so all the flies can land on them 😭

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Do you know, if our witch jobs don’t work out, perhaps we should become official event planners for PL players. Surely we could knock up a decent balloon arch which every single party of theirs seems to have.
I love this idea. Tattle witches branching out ☺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Balloon arch, big lettering stating the guest of honour's name in calligraphy, obnoxious cake covered in fondant, 'specially crafted' drink menu (aka normal cocktails but with themed names)
Dress code: designer tracksuits for the men, women may wear anything so long as she pairs her outfit with a Louis Vuitton or Chanel bag

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
New 🫖- C who’s dating D , wants to arrange D’s friend and her bestie to date , D friend is a premier league player but it’s not going to plan 👀, plus C’s
besties sister used to chill with pogba back in 2016.
ooh tell us more! How did you get this tea? I thought KWP, Dier or DCL?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.