Footballers and Wags #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New 🫖- C who’s dating D , wants to arrange D’s friend and her bestie to date , D friend is a premier league player but it’s not going to plan 👀, plus C’s
besties sister used to chill with pogba back in 2016.
The Jeffries sisters? Yes you’re right about the besties sister no surprise there. It’s what their circle does

Is D’s friend the friend who was with some other ‘influencers’ last summer in 🇬🇷 after the Euros?

That’s what I was thinking! 👍 Chantel Jeffries was linked with Pogba a few years back. Or was it her sister Selah?
It was Chantal…she was also linked to DB.

Reactions: 4
The Jeffries sisters? Yes you’re right about the besties sister no surprise there. It’s what their circle does

Is D’s friend the friend who was with some other ‘influencers’ last summer in 🇬🇷 after the Euros?

Delle is close to Dier, isn’t he?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Delle is close to Dier, isn’t he?
Dele is pretty good mates with most people he's been in a team with. He seems to be really good company, and he's still in touch with teammates from his MK Dons days, so it could be anyone really. He seems particularly good mates with Dier, KWP, Sonny, Calvert Lewin, Iwobi and Maddison

Reactions: 2
New 🫖- C who’s dating D , wants to arrange D’s friend and her bestie to date , D friend is a premier league player but it’s not going to plan 👀, plus C’s
besties sister used to chill with pogba back in 2016.
is D’s friend the pretty boy who was out last season with an injury and is said to be rather good in bed??

Why do people on this thread always forget Tattle is a gossip website and not an online riddle solving competition

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So we've some games but not all this Weekend, gonna be crazy fitting in the 2 games for Chelsea, Liverpool & Man Utd

I understand why but slightly gutted Liverpool v Chelsea has been postponed too! Thought they could’ve moved it to Liverpool as that was spoken about

I understand why but slightly gutted Liverpool v Chelsea has been postponed too! Thought they could’ve moved it to Liverpool as that was spoken about
I assume it's because police from other areas have been sent to London to cover the funeral, abit like why Man Utd v Leeds is off even though nowhere near London

Reactions: 6
Everton are playing at home this weekend so moving it wouldn’t have been allowed, and would also have been a bad idea even if it was allowed 😂

If they had played the matches on the weekend most people would have been understanding of games being called this weekend. Totally understandable to call off games due to lack of police resources, last thing anyone would want is for someone to get hurt due lack of policing.

If they had played the matches on the weekend most people would have been understanding of games being called this weekend. Totally understandable to call off games due to lack of police resources, last thing anyone would want is for someone to get hurt due lack of policing.
I do agree, but it just makes the decision to call off last weekends games even more stupid now. Might only be 2 games but it’s going to make fixtures congested and combined with the world cup it’s not ideal.

Everton are playing at home this weekend so moving it wouldn’t have been allowed, and would also have been a bad idea even if it was allowed 😂
Ah! I didn’t know that, makes sense now along with police being moved areas. Liverpool could probably do with the break anyway😂

• Haha
Ah! I didn’t know that, makes sense now along with police being moved areas. Liverpool could probably do with the break anyway😂
Yeah I can’t lie i’m quite happy about it, after tomorrow we don’t have another game until the beginning of October when we play Brighton (who are currently being managed by an ex player of ours 😂). Only thing that concerns me is the fixture congestion with rescheduled games but apart from that the break will be good.

Yeah I can’t lie i’m quite happy about it, after tomorrow we don’t have another game until the beginning of October when we play Brighton (who are currently being managed by an ex player of ours 😂).
Yeah and I’m kinda dreading tomorrows game in a way too😂 hopefully I’ll be proved wrong🤭

I'd just postpone Everton there fans need a day without pain :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.