Footballers and Wags #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's transfer deadline day today (see SSN go mad, although not dressed in yellow anymore).
Crazy money being spent by some teams and daft amount of players bought by others.
But Mr Ronaldo you are at United at least until Jan my dear sit on that bench and keep it warm 😂🤣
So new season started and 5 games in so far, United finally got a win, Liverpool went mental and thrashed a team 9-0 then that Manager was sacked but more for slagging off the board!
Onwards we go ⚽

Reactions: 10
haaland already breaking PL records and we’re only 5 games into the season ✌🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm not getting my hopes up about this season, but I'm happy with our signings as they all seem to want to be here which is a plus :D

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Leicester could be in trouble this season if they play like this each week.

Reactions: 7
That Yellow for Malacia i'm sure even you rivals will agree was ridiculous

Reactions: 3
For me and my fellow Haaland sluts… erm erm HELLO. Please Please tell me I’m not the only one with my mind in the gutter

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I can't actually believe it 3 wins in a row that hasn't happend in so long.

Like still a long way to go don't get me wrong but it's actually nice to see then play as a team

It's so good to see erkison play so well I love him

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I can't actually believe it 3 wins in a row that hasn't happend in so long.

Like still a long way to go don't get me wrong but it's actually nice to see then play as a team

It's so good to see erkison play so well I love him
Eriksen is a breath of fresh air, so glad we’ve got him!

Arsenal will be a challenge though….

Reactions: 3
Eriksen is a breath of fresh air, so glad we’ve got him!

Arsenal will be a challenge though….
Yeah arsenal will be tight. Will be so goodnif we beat then but I'm unsure so that's gonna be a good game to watch.

It's just so good for Eriksen as a whole
His fitness it defo better as well one of his first game he was very red face he wasn't to bad today. That also goes for the other players as well

Reactions: 4
Arsenal fans are embarassing themselves on Twitter, if you can’t pay or go near Luiz’s valuation then hhuuussshhh

Same fans that booed Martinez because he left to get games 🙄

Reactions: 2
I always love to hear the transfer window slam shut. Even when it’s good for Leeds, it can’t be celebrated. I’m shocked to see and hear Leeds supporters aghast about Radrizzani today. It’s classic Radrizzani behaviour. He’s an idiot. A Facebook mum.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.