Footballers and Wags #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw that Lauren Fryer commented “can’t wait to meet jude’s bestie” on Abby Claybrook’s (Harry Wilson’s gf) pregnancy announcement. Guess that confirms what we all thought anyway. I’m sorry it’s lovely and everything but Jude Rice is a bleeping awful name 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I saw that Lauren Fryer commented “can’t wait to meet jude’s bestie” on Abby Claybrook’s (Harry Wilson’s gf) pregnancy announcement. Guess that confirms what we all thought anyway. I’m sorry it’s lovely and everything but Jude Rice is a bleeping awful name 😭
Sounds like a dish at a Chinese restaurant

was about to go dark but I shall not

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who says it’s not Jude Fryer
Or
Jude Fryer Rice
Or
Jude Rice Fryer

😂😅 poor kid

• Haha
Reactions: 22
@neapsntatties Brighton trying to poach big Ange 😢 do you think he’ll go?

No football, no gossip, no alcohol or clubbing (I’m pregnant)…. So fed up! 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Can I be the tattle godmother of your baba? If it’s a girl I’ll keep her away from men who don’t earn over £100k a week and if it’s a boy I’ll keep him away from insta thots ❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Can I be the tattle godmother of your baba? If it’s a girl I’ll keep her away from men who don’t earn over £100k a week and if it’s a boy I’ll keep him away from insta thots ❤❤
Couldn’t think of anyone better! 🥰 was going to say I’ll get it a City babygrow in your honour but my other half is a Celtic / Man United fan so no can dooo 😝

Only just found out recently so early days 💙💗

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

I really hope not, the only advantage of going to Brighton would be the money. In terms of team, supporters, stadium Celtic are by far the more superior club. Would be such a downgrade. (Sorry Brighton fans) I know we’ll lose him one day, but I’m just not ready to let him go yet 😂 If he does go I will need a 10 day mourning period.

Ps Congratulations on the pregnancy!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I really hope not, the only advantage of going to Brighton would be the money. In terms of team, supporters, stadium Celtic are by far the more superior club. Would be such a downgrade. (Sorry Brighton fans) I know we’ll lose him one day, but I’m just not ready to let him go yet 😂 If he does go I will need a 10 day mourning period.

Ps Congratulations on the pregnancy!
Thank you! 🥰

Yeah, it’s inevitable there’ll be other clubs sniffing about.

Reactions: 2
Couldn’t think of anyone better! 🥰 was going to say I’ll get it a City babygrow in your honour but my other half is a Celtic / Man United fan so no can dooo 😝

Only just found out recently so early days 💙💗
Congratulations 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.