Footballers and Wags #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For me the problem is in the dressing room. You have to work with people you trust, what happens in the dressing room stays in the dressing room. This is obviously not the case here and we all know why. If I was to go in there I would get Vardy out asap, hes bringing nothing to the party any more , maybe that’s why Kasper left?
Have you seen the recent comments by Harry maguire? De Gea not supporting the defenders and him being being the best while others let him down

Reactions: 1
Madders has just posted basically an advert for his ‘protection dog’ and the company they all use, I do semi-understand why they have one but it also gives me anxiety having a dog trained to attack 😅😬 hopefully they teach their little boy boundaries with him.
I agree, with all the burglaries these days players do need them. However, I HATE how most of the poor dogs have their ears cropped 😢 evil.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Have you seen the recent comments by Harry maguire? De Gea not supporting the defenders and him being being the best while others let him down
I'm hoping its the press posting tit by saying 'a source' If not I dont think its gone the way Harry Or his fam have planned.
As the Utd fans even who like him are annoyed by the comments.

Reactions: 5
How the actual hell have Scotland not scored! All of those chances, unbelievable! 🤯

Yaaas! McGinn 🙌🙌🙌🙌 finally!

• Heart
when i googled this came up that names them the Mail doesnt say names
The same Kirkby born Steven Jennings who was investigated for his red card back in 2011 for Motherwell, Im sure he was arrested along with Wayne Rooney snr, amongst others regarding bets placed on him. Dont know the outcome of that case though. Found it.
E418751F-38C2-45B6-B624-64643D1AE0E9.png

Reactions: 3
Madders has just posted basically an advert for his ‘protection dog’ and the company they all use, I do semi-understand why they have one but it also gives me anxiety having a dog trained to attack 😅😬 hopefully they teach their little boy boundaries with him.
I'm sure John Terry started that trend for the same company a few years back, then Dele after his house was raided.
Then of course all of the usual suspects wanted one.

Reactions: 4
I understand they are for security but I would not want children around those types of dog I just wouldn't fee comfortable.

Reactions: 9
Britney de villiers is so tone deaf. Worlds in a crisis, people can’t afford to eat and every story is showing off al her new designer things and her setting. How she’s got any following I don’t know. Typical wag wannabe so materialistic

Britney de villiers is so tone deaf. Worlds in a crisis, people can’t afford to eat and every story is showing off al her new designer things and her setting. How she’s got any following I don’t know. Typical wag wannabe so materialistic
and the private jets and the unnecessary amount of food that is always ordered and then left uneaten - that really winds me up

She’s so annoying. I see she’s clung on to Fodens girlfriend now and has been at quite a few Man City games recently… perhaps she’s hoping to secretly upgrade footballers👀

Reactions: 11
She’s so annoying. I see she’s clung on to Fodens girlfriend now and has been at quite a few Man City games recently… perhaps she’s hoping to secretly upgrade footballers👀
she used to like all of Jesse Lingards pics lol

Isn't her bf Morgan Gibbs White supposed to be injured so cannot play for England under 21s but now going on holiday? Or did he not go just went to London for a shopping trip?

Reactions: 6
Isn't her bf Morgan Gibbs White supposed to be injured so cannot play for England under 21s but now going on holiday? Or did he not go just went to London for a shopping trip?
London shopping trip and now in Greece. Yes he’s injured. Im surprised he doesn’t ask her not to post so much lol, doesn’t look great

Reactions: 11
London shopping trip and now in Greece. Yes he’s injured. Im surprised he doesn’t ask her not to post so much lol, doesn’t look great
He never looks happy when he’s around her anyway. Don’t think anyone in higher leagues would be with Her. She’s one night strand territory with her fake lips, tan and fake boobs. They never end up settling with girls like her these days her looks so dated

I wonder if he knows she posted about his money - probably knows and doesn’t care that she’s only with him for the cash…

I wonder if he knows she posted about his money - probably knows and doesn’t care that she’s only with him for the cash…
If you have enough money I suppose you stop caring. Whether that's sensible is a different question.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.