Footballers and Wags #33

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think theres a meeting tomorrow so we should find out then.

oh that match i'm not gonna be crazy enough to say we should've won but that Pen decision was ridiculous. to me 0-0 would've been fair
I'm not even fully bothered we lost because that happend. But it's this bullshit that happend not a pen and that guy should have been sent off for his challenge on Anthony.

I'm just bleeping bored of them always getting it wrong it's not enjoyable and I mean all matches not just united matches. They have truly destroyed football when they have no consequence.

Reactions: 4
I'm not even fully bothered we lost because that happend. But it's this bullshit that happend not a pen and that guy should have been sent off for his challenge on Anthony.

I'm just bleeping bored of them always getting it wrong it's not enjoyable and I mean all matches not just united matches. They have truly destroyed football when they have no consequence.
Exactly if it was a rare mistake we'd all just get on with it but it's nearly every game.
Last season was it Everton who very nearly went down coz of it.

Reactions: 5
Would that mean no games till after the international break? Cricket supposedly back playing on Saturday and rugby too
I think Prem will continue as there’s European football midweek. They can’t ask that those games are delayed. Most I think it’ll be is this weekend will be postponed if that.

Then any games on her funeral will be delayed

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20220908-220855_Instagram.jpg

SO WHY WAS IT A FUXKING PEN

Exactly if it was a rare mistake we'd all just get on with it but it's nearly every game.
Last season was it Everton who very nearly went down coz of it.
Yeah 1 off fine but it's not it's pretty much every game now. There has to be done because it's becoming a whole joke now

of course Maguire is getting the blame as usual when tbf his job is to get a clean sheet. which as it was a pen he kinda did it.
main problem was we didnt score which surely thats on our attackers

Chillin like a Bond villain 😂 Wtf is he wearing? Jeez even his hands look massive! 🤣
I have no idea 🤣. It’s very weird 🤣. I just love the mental image of him deciding “I want to show off my new jumper” and propping his phone up against the fruit bowl 😭🤣

(I know it’s probs a photoshoot for an interview - unless he lives in an office - but let me have this)

I like the big hands tho 👀 All the better to… well, yknow

• Haha
Reactions: 9
think you’ll find most footy fans (well us up north anyways) aren’t royalists whatsoever and will boo the national anthem. a lot of working class areas aren’t too keen on the monarcy nor are they nationalists, especially considering the atrocities the tory government have not only allowed to happen but were the driving force behind, and not just now but going way back to the 80’s. there was large scale poverty and hardship in a lot of northern cities which the government was indifferent to. why should we show respect and support to the monarchy and a regime that clearly has never shown us support?

don’t really like to get into politics online because it can get heated - so will only say this…football almost certainly will not get cancelled but there may be a silence at the start of each game to honor the queen and i’m not shy about saying i wouldn’t honor it myself (also duck the tories up the bum with no lube)
The only time i have heard anything anti monarchy is at Liverpool and Celtic. I personally think a tribute and a minuets silence , black armbands will be enough I don't think the football should be cancelled. When it is national tournaments people always join in the anthem.

Reactions: 6
I think they may still postpone tbh. Although it will cause havoc in an already tight WC season fixture wise.

Last edited:
Rugbys on but premier league is off! Cricket and racing resuming tomorrow too

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.