Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
Actually grim. If he carries on messing about, he’s going to get in trouble, there could be a time when the consent gets a bit shaky with the alcohol or a girl goes to the papers and says “actually I was 17 at the time” and he’s fucked.

I’ll clarify, I don’t think he’s a bad guy in the slightest… but I think he’s a fucking idiot and he’ll wind up in a lot of shit.

Sasha will forgive him though. All she will ask for is an acknowledgment on IG
I think he’s a pretty fucking awful guy, you can’t just keep using stupidity as an excuse for repeatedly cheating on your partner publicly. That’s before we even talk about the drink/drug/dangerous driving.

The sad thing is Sasha is probably more gutted about not being able to show her face at Wembley amongst the other wags than she is about being cheated on. Again.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

jeßßamae

shes okay!! It was in June so she’s had a little time to get over it now but as far as I know he’s still with his girlfriend - who had lost a baby herself at 21 weeks in 2021 🫠

he’s just trash!
Disgusting. My friend was coaxed into taking her Coil out by her ex-partner, he had sold her a wonderful story about being a family and how happy they would be. She fell pregnant not long after and he totally changed - became nasty, ended the relationship and demanded she have an abortion. There was a complication and suffered with PTSD, a few months later she discovered the reason he wanted her to get an abortion was because his second girlfriend had fallen pregnant first - he had told them both the same story.
His girlfriend knew of her but assumed my friend was just a "bit of fun" while they were "serious", she stayed too. It is unbelievable what some women will accept from men and how far these men will push them, not an ounce of respect for any woman whatsoever.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 17

olivia321

VIP Member
No where else yo post this.

Jack Grealish for 100 million was absolute robbery. Has done nothing for City.

Garbage and waste of money. Shocking mentality as well always on the piss.

Moron
What a shocking thing to say about Gucci Grealish. What’s he ever done wrong to you apart from have great hair, great style, and play for the best team oil money could assemble.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

olivia321

VIP Member
I want Arsenal put back in there place so god have mercy on me this is a one off and I’ll need antibiotics after saying it I would like United to win.

• Haha
  • Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
Happy to see this. I saw something earlier as well about city continuing to pay workers which is good. People might say it’s “just football” but this is peoples livelihood that is impacted.

olivia321

VIP Member
As soon as I seen the notification I came here and because I don’t like popcorn I’ve brought cookies instead 🍪 🍪

Oh Sasha how you going to save face now.

Last edited:

TruffleShuffles

Chatty Member
If this is the baby shower I can’t even imagine the wedding and I know it’s absolutely nothing to people like that but imagine how much that would’ve cost
That’s obviously the price you have to pay to get out of the doghouse after a trip to Vegas with Jack Grealish.

• Haha

LtKit

My friend was there and told me. That’s literally all I know - he was there with some brunette that wasn’t Frankie 👀
This shouldn't be funny but I'm laughing because with name and photo makes it look like Haaland is sharing this info with us :LOL: I believe your friend. At this point it would be easier to name the footballers who haven't cheated.

• Haha

BDY_97

VIP Member
Seeing a lot of people saying vile things now that Mbappe is apparently dating a trans woman. Calling him gay and making jokes about it, I beg that these people shut their mouths and educate themselves 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry

Rita.

VIP Member
I won’t support this shitty arsed England side just for Jude Bellingham. I know the tide has been turning, but I don’t think Southgate gets enough criticism. A team that has a chronic goal problem and yet there were two keepers on the bench over someone like Toney who is the sort of arrogant goal scorer this side actually needs. Such a boring, ineffective, negative, lopsided team. I genuinely think the best thing for everyone is if England bomb out of Qatar nice and early. Let’s get rid of this nice, inoffensive, middle management Civil Service chap and focus on Germany 2024.

Reactions: 15

ruby1080

VIP Member
Dont want to post the link incase it triggers anyone, but in the Mendy case he's been found not guilty on 1 of the charges:mad:
The judge directed them to find him not guilty on those particular charges because the prosecution offered no further evidence. Basically this amounts to the prosecution withdrawing those charges at a late stage, which could be for a number of reasons. It’s not really an indication of how the trial is going as a whole, or of what the jury’s thoughts are.

pixxyy

VIP Member
I feel for the Womens teams who were playing at Stamford Bridge etc this Weekend. As the rescheduled games they might not be able to because the Men's team are likely to be using them

Popupchick

VIP Member
Chelsea owner proposing a North v South All Stars. What about the Midlands teams, do we just get ignored 😭🤣.
Honestly this is why Americas shouldn't own football clubs. They just wanna turn it into their American sports and Honestly there sports are so boring no thanks

pixxyy

VIP Member
think you’ll find most footy fans (well us up north anyways) aren’t royalists whatsoever and will boo the national anthem. a lot of working class areas aren’t too keen on the monarcy nor are they nationalists, especially considering the atrocities the tory government have not only allowed to happen but were the driving force behind, and not just now but going way back to the 80’s. there was large scale poverty and hardship in a lot of northern cities which the government was indifferent to. why should we show respect and support to the monarchy and a regime that clearly has never shown us support?

don’t really like to get into politics online because it can get heated - so will only say this…football almost certainly will not get cancelled but there may be a silence at the start of each game to honor the queen and i’m not shy about saying i wouldn’t honor it myself (also fuck the tories up the bum with no lube)
Regardless of if you like the Royal family, but not honouring a minutes silence for a 96yr old woman, jeez its not like she's Hitler

• Heart

noddyrojjy

More clues please! FINALLY some gossip.
he’s the captain of that team so should be easy to guess who now!
Just to add context - I know the woman so I’ve seen the messages
& he told her his girlfriend & her child was moving out once the school holidays began, then begged my friend to come off the pill so they can try for a baby, she got pregnant on the pill anyway but once she told him she was pregnant he said he didn’t want it and to get an abortion. She was obviously devastated & wanted the baby they had PLANNED. He was horrible to her & sent her money to get rid of the baby.
She’s no longer pregnant I can’t comment as to wether she got the abortion or had a miscarriage but he still wanted to see her and was trying to continue the relationship afterwards 🥴

• Wow

Erling Haaland

Chatty Member
Don’t know if this has been mentioned or relevant - but Wayne Bridge was in Soho Farmhouse in Amsterdam playing away, this weekend 😱

• Wow

spilldatea

VIP Member
sorry but leaving them sandwiches uncovered is sacrilege…no one likes a stale butty.

finger food that’s all crammed together like that makes me want to boke. imagine how many hands will touch your food before you eat it 🤢 outside as well so all the flies can land on them 😭

• Sick