Father of Daughters #40 they’ve gone completely rogue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it possible to do a vote on Tattle to see if we keep ST here or no ? So far we have only 2 tattlers unhappy about it. This is a democracy after all and I think she fits in perfectly here. Would be good to see what the trend is on this?

Reactions: 26
I actually like that runner on the stairs, looks lovely on the landing parts but you’re right @Author123 its so wrong against the hall tiles on the first set of stairs, it clashes and is migraine inducing. No worries though, they can rip up those tiles and get someone to pay for new one! 🙄

On the AD thing, I’m sick of influencers, on the whole, sticking AD etc at the bottom of their posts. The CSA rules are clear that it has to be obvious to the reader from the outset and they shouldn’t have to read a load of shite before it’s made apparent to the viewer it’s an Ad. It should be the first thing written, not the last in a sea of hashtags. I clicked on Lucy Meckleburgh (shes the partner of the lad who was/is in coronation street - dark curly haired good looking lad, brother in/was emmerdale can’t remember their names 🤷‍♀️) every other post of the 10 I looked at were Ads but you’d never know unless you scrolled through the blurb to the bottom! She’s a beautiful young mum into fitness, perfect for influencing in several areas, she has 1.7m followers, she and the rest of these fuckers should be pulled up, it pisses me off how toothless the CSA is!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Congratulations to @Rosieee on popping your thread cherry with a not too shoddy 28 votes

Whoop whoop we are rolling now Trolls - special thanks to ST who’s great (non) swimming adventures and luxury gifts allowed us to motor through the last thread in just 14 days!

Also Congratulations to all those trolls who’ve been with us for a year - can you Adam and Eve it? A whole year since Glen broke ranks with us anonymous trolls and came out! I’m 👋Spartacus Aliceinwanderlust

Once again a tip of the cap to our photoshop queen @Axatogrind who brought home the chuckles with her fabulously creative takes on Slys and Swim Tits thoroughly bland content

So recap, the thread began with a little bit of in fighting about who loves who most, we hugged it out and got on with business.

It may come as a surprise to many nobody FOD was buying bots! It’s clear the money he’s saving on his DIY projects is going directly to webuyanybots.com. Despite this, his numbers are still going down and mostly when he posts...I’m no marketing maverick but hun the world is telling you something about your content.

FOD told us to vote because “our vote matters” - well it does if you live in the good old US of A, but really he was wasting his time as most of his Bots followers now live in the land of the rising sun and fortunately his Texas hunz were too busy packing their Stars and Stripe T-shirts, MAGA caps, Kalashnikovs, a fist full of beef jerky and heading out to anywhere with a blue hue to “stop the vote”.

@leopardmidi made the very valid point that “Father of Daughters”, without the of Daughters, just made him Father and what was the point in that 🤷‍♀️ Quite frankly all us Trolls were thinking the same and thus...

...Swim tits (credit to @Emmerdale for that beauty) featured heavily, first thing our crafty coven member @houseofhoop noticed...swim tits doesn’t actually appear to swim 🏊‍♀️- but she DOES have a lot of swimming costumes !

Fod still hadn’t got in to full swing and so we talked quite a lot of bollocks, weighted blankets got a lot of air time along with boiling taps and cookers 😬

As the Fod account remained impotent 🤭 we took comfort snuggling under our group weighted blanket and watched the horror of swim tits as she cranked up her IG presence. A photo shoot where she is wearing her nans curtains/Martha frock/ Jedi cloak, a cake with half a hydrangea bush plonked “artistically” on top, more, not swimming, sea swimming, bone dry shots, fluffy Birkenstock’s (also bone dry) and socks, her mates cushions in Her magazine, Claudia Winkleman, more gifts, Claudia winkleman, more Fuxking Swim suits, did she mention Claudia Winkleman?

ST asked us what we would like to see “more” of...we double dared @Emmadale to ask for more “Simon & Clemmie”. Fod bless her, she rose to the challenge and was promptly blocked - no worries emms, you’re our Queen 👑 get yourself a new burner with your bonus $

@Pocahontas & @Sweettutu collabed to bring us their hilarious take on the Hoopers John Lewis ethical Christmas Ad

The HOH beg began, their target market...small businesses. Watch out small business they are coming for your stuff. Seems they were playing snap with swim tits as they featured some of the things she was pushing including her mates cushions and then she ran pay £50 & sign up for my below par magazine Christmas content.

An eagle eyed @rainbowlemon found the HOH has been designed (but much better) on SIMS & they’d made Sly & Glen look better too!

Everytime he goes for a walk with his girls Sly becomes a pack horse...and this is a revelation why? Did this not happen with your first two kids or is this only something parents of twins can relate to? Oh no, it’s a desperate attempt for interaction on your account but mate, FAIL, because saying they were dead to you, was just another example of your shockingly tone deaf behaviour! 🙄

Over on HOH sly treated us to his makeover of the smallest room in their house 🤢🤢🤢“the bathroom” @Bizziebody noted that Nanny Howard was throwing shade on Sly by asked if he was in America, translation : - it’s a Fuxking downstairs loo, you twit! All 30 of Slys adoring fans thought it looked stunning and he was amazing, incredible and so talented. They still haven’t caught on to the fact Glen runs that account.

Banging tunes - It was all shades of wrong but I think @Axatogrind sums this post up perfectly here

On Fleek - Fod had a makeover it was grim, not much to add ⚠

He’s done several pointless desperate stories about...nothing anyone gives a rats ass about!

Please add anything I’ve missed 😘
Whoop whoop @Dogmuck... You write brilliantly. ... you should be paid to write! !!☺☺☺

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Lucky for them they have a cleaner.🤑
In the current economic climate bragging about their house renovations is in extremely poor taste, made worse by adding that they were given a discount.
I guess the chunky boot🥾won't be worn whilst traipsing up and down all those hand woven rug covered stairs. Boo freakin hoo fodney. Wanker showoff extraordinaire.🤳🧔🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it possible to do a vote on Tattle to see if we keep ST here or no ? So far we have only 2 tattlers unhappy about it. This is a democracy after all and I think she fits in perfectly here. Would be good to see what the trend is on this?
We can do a poll at the beginning of the next thread. But I’m the meantime it doesn’t do any harm for her to get a mention here. If someone feels strongly about it then start a new thread, I think there’s instructions somewhere on the sites.

I think it’s important to note our OT chats happen cos we had nothing from Fod for such a long time and for me I love connecting with you funny smart trolls. ST, much like the weighted blanket chat, has filled the gap of FOD patchy posting and I only know who she is though Glen, there is a connection.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think the Queen🐝 of selling the kids is now mother of five boys, ads, ads and more ads. Must need to build up the Christmas kitty.💰💵💸💷Coulda been you Hoopers😉🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
ST will love the attention of a thread dedicated to herself and she’ll milk it for all it’s worth. No doubt her Editors Letter will be full of the terror of being trolled and harassed online, #BeKind movement and numerous pity posts on IG.

Playing devils advocate: would she have pinged on Tatlers radar had she not been acquainted with these scammers?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think the Queen🐝 of selling the kids is now mother of five boys, ads, ads and more ads. Must need to build up the Christmas kitty.💰💵💸💷Coulda been you Hoopers😉🤣
Yep. I always said it would be her as soon as there was a vacuum created. I followed her before when she only had 35.5k followers and started travelling. She fits the middle class image much more than the triplet sellers or the Radfords. Their family is also very photogenic and she always put more effort into replying to comments from her followers unlike the OD's which IS important. She did also have frequent discount codes for her followers for the shoe company and with the baby carrier. She's mentioned struggling, but still never talked about being annoyed at her kids calling them arseholes, reducing her sons to their genitalia or gone into details about potty training and showing their underwear. She also managed to keep herself out of all other drama so it's a given why Audi, Frugi, Warburtons want to work with her. Also has the Cornwall factor too!

I also followed an account with only 4000 followers. Just a young mother with a mental illness, but she's already got freebies from with Aveno, poundstrecher, aqua wipes and other make up.

Congrats to them for getting a earning the stair runner discount but in comparison to their old peers it's below average.

ST will love the attention of a thread dedicated to herself and she’ll milk it for all it’s worth. No doubt her Editors Letter will be full of the terror of being trolled and harassed online, #BeKind movement and numerous pity posts on IG.

Playing devils advocate: would she have pinged on Tatlers radar had she not been acquainted with these scammers?
Nope. I don't buy any magazines. Would have no idea who she was otherwise.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

I agree with you, but if there is anyone who feels strongly that she should have her own post then the options is there and I’ll respect not talking about ST on here.

Things is with these threads, it’s kinda cliquey and if you’re not chatting tit along with the crew then you don’t understand what’s happening and feel excluded...but it’s the same in all threads, you have to be constantly on the threads to get a feel for them and to feel part of them. I guess if people have been away from this thread and didn’t see the ST with Glen and the Halloween party then they don’t get the connection, but that’s why the recaps are there.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Probably not, but she needs to be mindful of Hallowe’en ........ they see trolls being unkind, we see behaviour that needs to be called out.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m a relative newbie and only found Tatler due to that silly sod, Salli Whatsherface moaning about being bullied online! I then happened upon this local to me dickwad and my eyes were truly opened!

I now frequent this thread more than perhaps any of the others as their sense of entitlement is astounding particularly as the Thanet area is one of the most deprived in the UK. I quickly picked up on the beef with ST so a little bit of research didn’t hurt.

I’m ambivalent about a new thread but will contribute regardless, but I think she’s more of a side (comedy) show who admittedly mirrors their lifestyle too. And she has a ‘proper job’: he’s practically a grifter 💕

• Heart
Reactions: 22
My main reason for not giving her her own thread is as mentioned above - I don’t want to give her free content to write about trolls. If she had her own thread she could refer to it and how mean trolls mock her non swimming.

But she can hardly refer to how she’s part of a different thread and the main reason she’s on it is cause she broke lockdown rules and went to a Halloween party!

Also, she’s pretty boring so we’ll probably move on from her soon anyway!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
My main reason for not giving her her own thread is as mentioned above - I don’t want to give her free content to write about trolls. If she had her own thread she could refer to it and how mean trolls mock her non swimming.

But she can hardly refer to how she’s part of a different thread and the main reason she’s on it is cause she broke lockdown rules and went to a Halloween party!

Also, she’s pretty boring so we’ll probably move on from her soon anyway!
This is exactly why she shouldn't have her own thread, her connection to the ODs and her playing up to us like Sly does, is why we talk about her...

To create her own thread would give her so much content for her rag mag - which I think she wants - oh and there's also the question of who @Housedelaclunge actually is....?

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I dip in and out of here. I was a massive SODster when I joined Tattle. At the end of the day - you guys should just talk about what you want to talk about, innit. You’re the ones keeping these threads alive. I skim the ST posts - so can anyone else who isn’t interested in her.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I think we should keep her on here, she’s not interesting enough for her own thread and we get sneak peaks of Glen & Sly through her so she’s kinda relevant

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m so shocked (and disappointed) somebody has given them a discount! 🤢
I agree. Can't stand seeing people getting rewarded when they don't play by the rules (re: declaring ads etc.), while others who are trying to be properly transparent struggle to grow their accounts. It's the performance-enhancing doping of the influencer world!

Reactions: 8
I know taste is relative, but luckily for you all
Specsavers is still open for eye tests

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.