Father of Daughters #40 they’ve gone completely rogue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ST and the camping stove to warm up her soup... what planet is she from?!
Maybe someone needs to #gift her a flask? Who the fk goes for a “walk” and takes a camping stove, a gas canister and 2 saucepans, fancy bowls, cups and all the paraphernalia to store and carry the soup and sandwiches...I think they may have had company, cos two saucepans full of soups for 2 is quite a stretch! I’ve taken less on a camping weekend for 5! Clearly not walkers, all the gear and no idea!

And onto Sly - I see he just followed an insta account called “take a shite” - it’s very much like the old Viz top tip page. Hello 👋 future Fod content 🙄😏 His lack of imagination is what’s gonna kill his account

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I was just about to post exactly the same as you about all the stupid soup paraphernalia Dogmuck! Some one give Swimtits a flask with her initials on please!! Her husband did not look happy- he probably had to lug all the crap about!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
As a local - Don’t you even DARE suggest such a monstrous notion!!!! We’ve got enough to contend with already but a flipping contraption like that will put us right back up the top of the ‘point and laugh’ tree. I forbid it! 🤣🤣

Eta: should this become a fad... I’ll hunt you down 😤🤣
Oops, sorry, didn't mean to start a riot 😁 ......... But TBH, even as a youngster and watching the Advent contraption being made, I do recall thinking something along the lines of 'my, that looks a right faff, but it's certainly unique!'. Actually, and in solidarity with you, if it does take off in your vicinity then would you like me to make one for our home as part of our family's festive decorations? Hey, maybe we could start a trend, and dare I say it ....... become 'tastemakers'! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Actually, and in solidarity with you, if it does take off in your vicinity then would you like me to make one for our home as part of our family's festive decorations? Hey, maybe we could start a trend, and dare I say it ....... become 'tastemakers'! 😂😂😂
Deal... 🤣 I’ll be holding you to account!

• Haha
I was just about to post exactly the same as you about all the stupid soup paraphernalia Dogmuck! Some one give Swimtits a flask with her initials on please!! Her husband did not look happy- he probably had to lug all the crap about!
Haaaa glad it wasn’t just me then! If I suggested we did all that for an insta post my other half would have thought I was off my rocker, and point blank refused.
can’t wait for the gifted thermos....initialled obvs
Also totally cracked me up that the kids just had ham sarnies...bet that killed ST

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And onto Sly - I see he just followed an insta account called “take a shite” - it’s very much like the old Viz top tip page. Hello 👋 future Fod content 🙄😏 His lack of imagination is what’s gonna kill his account
Rather fitting, really, for someone whose insta career is going down the toilet 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just sillloetts
Even though she’s a wild swimmer?
I think she's been watching this guy.

To be fair..... its got me thinking about it

By the way this guy's channel is amazing if you're into real life crime stories, it's sometimes mentioned on here

• Haha
ST and the camping stove to warm up her soup... what planet is she from?!
Hahaha here for this too. She likes to make out she’s so outdoorsy but seriously 😂😂😂 it’s a walk in the forest!? Who takes a bleeping stove!?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Wasn’t there a MN thread years ago where the husband ate the bird feeder? Rings a bell. Do that Simon, doo it, doo it! In fact yes, I’m a celeb rank eating challenges might be good for your engagement. Go on.

Reminds me of a gcse mock English text I read at the time about some man who was so desperate for fame he chopped his own head off in front of a baying crowd

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I hope she doesn't want to hike the SWCP or West Highland Way soon but I think it's something she would do to show how outdoorsy and courageous and free-spirited she is 😒. But it would be kind of entertaining to see what equipment she buys. That's all I had for my 2 weeks solo trip in Scotland. One pot and that was enough.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I hope she doesn't want to hike the SWCP or West Highland Way soon but I think it's something she would do to show how outdoorsy and courageous and free-spirited she is 😒. But it would be kind of entertaining to see what equipment she buys. That's all I had for my 2 weeks solo trip in Scotland. One pot and that was enough.
She also needs to show how madly in love she is as per her bio. 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.