Father of Daughters #39 I spy with my little eye, MODified sausages exposing more lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And even then, She doesn’t do that!!

I want to give fod a new name. Chode. He’s such a chode.

Google it.
Oh, this is going to be the new ‘under my breath’ word, for work (very quietly), rest and play. For any other Key Stage 1 educators out there ..... isn’t such a shame that despite demonstrating a digraph followed by a split digraph, it’s unlikely that ‘chode’ will feature on the imminent phonics assessment!

My teenage daughter calls her teenage brother this 🙈😆🤭
I’m guessing that he is blissfully unaware of its definition? 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Swim Tits' sea swimming tips should include:

1. Coping strategies for when your photographer can't make it that day
2. Swimsuits - how many is too many?
3. How to hold in your pee at the water's edge
4. A guide to bleating on about body positivity to mask the fact that you're not actually swimming
5. How to choose the most impractical items/materials to pair with your swimsuit

I'm sure there are others....😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I've got some tips for weirdo non swimming Red Lady.
Wear your socks with a pair of swim fins (stops blisters)
Put your swim goggles on before your bathing cap.
Get all that hair stuffed into the bathing cap.
Now get in the forking ocean and SWim.🏊‍♀️🏊‍♀️🏊‍♀️🏊‍♀️🧬🧬🧬🩱🩱🙀

• Haha
Reactions: 13

4. A guide to bleating on about body positivity to mask the fact that you're not actually swimming
5. How to choose the most impractical items/materials to pair with your swimsuit

I feel like ‘getting wet’ is key... but what would I know? 🤷🏻‍♀️😉

• Haha
Reactions: 20
‘sea swimming tips’....just get in the bleeping sea and swim, it’s not that hard 🤣🤣

Yawn. She hasn't tackled Winter yet? I'll carry on taking tips from the real swimmers. Of which there are loads of accounts: swim socks, gloves, hat, half wet suit ..... I could go on with MY tips.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Pose with a cup that has no actual warm drink in it? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t know about you lot but I’d love to see some more of her high end “gifts”. I get all the feels when a privileged woman endorses any item that comes her way free of charge, it’s so raw, real and achievable for the general population in the throes of a pandemic...🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hey guys, guys!! Did you know that Sarah was the editor of Red magazine? Also you’d never guess, they had Claudia Winkleman on the front cover, again you’re never guess. We’ve only had four or five posts about it and umpteen stories.
duck my life!!!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I asked but the ‘sent’ disappeared too quick for me to screenshot!

Might be a quick block on the new burner.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The furry birkenstocks were the giveaway for me. God! It's like a real-life episode of mean girls: Kent Cretins; The Chodes; The wannabes; the desperadoes; the 'big I am (or the 'big we are!'). Complete twats the lots of them. Dressing alike and being each other pockets. ALL.THE.TIME. Oh, and f***ing lying about it! I wouldn't be surprised if old Sly and swim tits are the pally-pals, and old Glen is pushed out! :sick::sick:

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I also asked on FOD’s story if the shoes were Sarah’s. Wonder who will block first!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.