Father of Daughters #39 I spy with my little eye, MODified sausages exposing more lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
698F44C1-22E2-4583-897D-4E2BA1C0BEE9.png

Can’t believe nobody has commented on this cake. Why would you invite your mates (less than 5 I hope!) round and stick hydrangeas on a cake you’d made!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
View attachment 300223

Can’t believe nobody has commented on this cake. Why would you invite your mates (less than 5 I hope!) round and stick hydrangeas on a cake you’d made!
I’m not only that, we are treated to hundreds of photos of said cake! It’s a bleeping cake woman let it go. No one gives a tit.

Sorry if this has already been mentioned...been unwell and not read for a while.

Does anyone listen to the Elis James and John Robins 'How do you Cope?' Podcast. Candice Brathwaite is on it this week and they asked her about alicegate.
I am currently listening to this now. I have never really followed candice, I only dipped in with the whole Alice Gate situation. I had no idea how poorly she was treated when giving birth, I mean I knew it wasn’t good, but I didn’t know it was this terrible. I am making myself angry listening to the poor behaviour of the midwives, and this is even before we have got onto Clemmie.

Reactions: 10
Morning you funny bunch of trolls, you had me giggling with my coffee.🙏🏼

Also @Dogmuck i saw an earlier post of yours and thought I was chatting to my own mother on here! Manc, relocated to East Midlands...but you’re writing style isn’t quite the same as hers...would have made me laugh though if we had been unknowingly chatting on an anonymous forum for so long!
I am your mum! Now stop being naughty and get your homework done 😜
Your mum must be ace with that kind of breeding 😜😂😂

She also didn't tag it #ad. If you get something for free from a brand and show it on your insta it's an ad and needs to hashtagged as such. No ifs, no buts
Literally EVERYTHING she gets is a #gift, if you go back through her posts it’s one gift after another, never ever puts #Ad.

Who TF wears stuff like that in real life? They look Amish.
That dress is an abomination but as you mention Amish...maybe this is the new uniform for the Colonels wives in our new dystopian world where swim tits teaches us all how to live like a lady, be a sex goddess and yet still be meek, submissive, good little women in dresses? Blessed day!
Under his eye 👁

Probs should check in with old Sly, he’ll be getting all upset that’s our attention has turned to weighted blankets and swim tits 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I know not everyone sea swims the same way. But it’s huge where I am, I know lots of people who do it and they all say the same - you go in, submerge (apparently if you didn’t pee before leaving home it’s likely to come out as you hit the cold water as some biological body response - fun fact of the day there!!), stay in for a couple minutes, get out, PUT ON DRY ROBE [and not take goosebumped selfies]. And this revolving door of bathing suits is just odd, it’s not about the fashion; it’s about the health benefits.

Also, thanks to all of you chatting about weighted blankets. I’ve been debating getting one for ages (I’m an insomniac and it’s awful) so think I may pull the trigger on getting one!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
That green dress is a horror - it’s voluminously huge and sacklike. Makes her look much bigger than she is. And the colour is as drab as all their dark and gloomy #gifted kitchens.

Reactions: 6
@OhMyWord ‘revolving door of bathing suits’
Now I like this a lot!
I have adapted SO much of my vocab to British-ness over the last decade here but I will not say swimming costume. It just doesn’t work and with my accent it sounds ridiculous 😂 So bathing suits it is!

• Haha
I have adapted SO much of my vocab to British-ness over the last decade here but I will not say swimming costume. It just doesn’t work and with my accent it sounds ridiculous 😂 So bathing suits it is!
It was more the revolving door analogy I liked, it’s so apt!

Reactions: 9
That after photo isn't of someone who's just completed an open water swim, as in a genuine exercise session covering distance. There's no way.

If she's not doing that, fine, but call it what it is. A dip, a plunge or whatever, but swimming it is not.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That dress is retro Laura Ashley crossed with Little House on the Prairie. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I now have a comedy image in my head of a clown going round and round in a set of revolving doors.
Exactly the same. I’ve never thought how ridiculous swimming costume sounds until today 🤡 😂😂 Bathing suit does conjure up images of the Victorian style full body cover up! Trolls we need to create a new name for swimming attire!

Reactions: 4
(apparently if you didn’t pee before leaving home it’s likely to come out as you hit the cold water as some biological body response - fun fact of the day there!!)
Is this the reason why she nearly always has her legs crossed in her swimsuit photos? 😜

Is it time she had her own thread, I wonder?

• Haha
Is this the reason why she nearly always has her legs crossed in her swimsuit photos? 😜

Several reasons and maybe desperate for a wee is one but I suspect the leg cross covers a multitude of sins! 1. Camel toe/unruly labia (that’s one for Jack Monroe fans) 2. Stray hairs 3. Gives the appearance of slimmer thighs 4. Combine 3 with standing on tip toes and legs appear longer and slimmer.
5. It’s what models do and she’s the editor of Red dontcha know, so along with knowing how to live like a lady, she’s also competent in, standing like a model!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

There’s probably enough commentary for her own thread but I kind of like having her on here with her link to the SOD’s, we can play spot the SOD on her stories....although I’m sure they’ll be more careful after sausagegate!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.