Father of Daughters #40 they’ve gone completely rogue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like the runner too!
I don’t even mind the clash with the tiles (my bathroom tiles may also clash in this way)..

Maybe FOD likes the psychedelic vibe cos it harks him back to his Bristol clubbing days of yore, tearing up the rug on the dancefloor 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know taste is relative, but luckily for you all
Specsavers is still open for eye tests
I live quite near to two castles (not Barnard tho) .......... I’ll pop out later for a round trip! Don’t have a young child, but I’m sure that the pooch would be a reasonable substitute 🐶

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm still waiting to find the first thing I like about the house :LOL:. I kind of liked the entrance hall storage, except for the lower part of the design (too bulky, the openings too meagre & difficult to clean), and except for the colour (depressing), and except for it not being a good place to use wood (expansion/shrinkage/paint already peeling), and except for it not looking like enough shoe storage for their family of six (the before photos show more pairs of shoes than the after!). Apart from that, it's great 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So I’ve been thinking about their latest freebie and I actually think it’s bloody awful accepting a local service as it’s not as if the guy will gain anything from it when the majority of their followers are Russian or Chinese bots. Or the guy is willing to travel round the UK to offer the service nationwide.
Different to accepting small/local brand good (although the tight fuckers should just buy their own) as people can order them and they’d receive new business that way. Or with McCain chips, they’re available to everybody.

I don’t think I’m articulating this very well but unless they have tons of followers within the local areas, the guy who’s given the free business is unlikely to gain anything from it.

Reactions: 13
I'm still waiting to find the first thing I like about the house :LOL:. I kind of liked the entrance hall storage, except for the lower part of the design (too bulky, the openings too meagre & difficult to clean), and except for the colour (depressing), and except for it not being a good place to use wood (expansion/shrinkage/paint already peeling), and except for it not looking like enough shoe storage for their family of six (the before photos show more pairs of shoes than the after!). Apart from that, it's great 😜
I like the contrasting hallway/runner combo. But if it was our staircase, then I’d make more of the focal point at the window/stairs turn.... something much bolder. May I suggest a statue or artwork, something that the girls and they could create together, anything that is original, but shows THEIR family style, not whatever is currently trendy ....... and please, no more macrame plant holders, they just collect dust. And to produce it themselves, no #ad or #gifted. And a creation that contrasts the existing monochrome colour scheme.

Reactions: 6
@MissPoppyFourPaws now I absolutely love the idea of children made art pieces. Pride of place in our hallway and one of the first thing guests see is our 8 year olds ‘masterpiece’, framed. We change it periodically but only at his request. This is what I regard as ‘normal family life’.

But of course, we’re talking about these grifters who see their kids as nowt more than cash cows and irritating inconveniences. FoD working out his views per post on horrific interior decor versus the easy money to be had in pimping out his innocents for the Texan Huns and dubious followers. Safeguarding features very low down their list. Yikes... I’m in a horrible mood today :(

• Heart
You know I actually have no idea - I’ve only made threads in the long and distant past? I’m hoping you’ve found out else I’ll take a look x
I did look but couldn’t find anything giving instructions, but no worries if anyone feels really strongly about setting one up then I’m sure they will do the leg work. Thanks though 😘

So it was a long slow slog but we got to 930k guys. 🙌

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
@MissPoppyFourPaws now I absolutely love the idea of children made art pieces. Pride of place in our hallway and one of the first thing guests see is our 8 year olds ‘masterpiece’, framed. We change it periodically but only at his request. This is what I regard as ‘normal family life’.

But of course, we’re talking about these grifters who see their kids as nowt more than cash cows and irritating inconveniences. FoD working out his views per post on horrific interior decor versus the easy money to be had in pimping out his innocents for the Texan Huns and dubious followers. Safeguarding features very low down their list. Yikes... I’m in a horrible mood today :(
No, you’re not in a horrible mood, everything that you said is true, particularly safeguarding .......... I love the sound of your offspring’s masterpiece being the first image to welcome visitors! As you so rightly say, it’s part of a normal family life 🎨

• Heart
Reactions: 7
He reeks of desperation now trying to be with it.
I didn't realise HE tipped out the LEGO just to film himself walking on it. Wanker.
The bird feeder drivel I couldn't be bothered to even watch, my kids made bird feeders 30 years ago, wasn't a drama. Birdseed, PVC glue, bit of wire, disposable plastic cup. Done.

Reactions: 9
I kind of like the kitchen (the real kitchen, not the dressing room kitchen) although the previous kitchen looked much better and I hate that they got a new one.

@dating: sorry I'm spamming this thread but I don't think I deserve my own thread yet (although I started tiktok yesterday and already did two tiktoks about a situation at work and made some colleagues laugh. So maybe I'm famous soon!! ). Well anyways. Second date today. It was alright. He's nice in person but I don't think he is boyfriend material.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He reeks of desperation now trying to be with it.
I didn't realise HE tipped out the LEGO just to film himself walking on it. Wanker.
The bird feeder drivel I couldn't be bothered to even watch, my kids made bird feeders 30 years ago, wasn't a drama. Birdseed, PVC glue, bit of wire, disposable plastic cup. Done.
It just seems all a bit Blue Peterish ...... perhaps the tinsel and wire coat hanger Advent candle holder will be reincarnated in Ramsgate!

I kind of like the kitchen (the real kitchen, not the dressing room kitchen) although the previous kitchen looked much better and I hate that they got a new one.

@dating: sorry I'm spamming this thread but I don't think I deserve my own thread yet (although I started tiktok yesterday and already did two tiktoks about a situation at work and made some colleagues laugh. So maybe I'm famous soon!! ). Well anyways. Second date today. It was alright. He's nice in person but I don't think he is boyfriend material.
Glad that the date went well. Trust your instinct 😊

Everything about mod/fod, house of horror screams look at moi, look at moi, we are so much better than every other pleb around us.
I could be wrong but that's how they come across to me.
I think I'd rather watch the exploits of editor RED than look at this imbecile any more.🧔🏼🎥📸

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I like the runner too!
I don’t even mind the clash with the tiles (my bathroom tiles may also clash in this way)..

Maybe FOD likes the psychedelic vibe cos it harks him back to his Bristol clubbing days of yore, tearing up the rug on the dancefloor 😂
I am also a fan of the runner. Nevermind an ST thread; need a stair runner support group.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think the business was called Roger Oates or Oakes, hand stitched in every corner you know.🤑

• Haha
Ah sly did an 8 o’clock vid featuring the twinnies - obvs not full on twinnies but sneaking em back in slowly. One for you Texas my loyal child lovers!

Still a tit pointless video about him failing again, he loves that lovable stupid buffoon Brit tit doesn’t he? I often wonder if he watches, Love actually, the holiday, four weddings and a funeral and Notting Hill on repeat to get tips about how to play the goofy defective but roguishly lovable posh boy, to heat up the Texas hunz!

He’s losing followers but I suspect still buying cos that vid has not even got the 30 😂😂 he usually gets. So I’ll put this here before I hit the hay and see what it looks like in the morning.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
It just seems all a bit Blue Peterish ...... perhaps the tinsel and wire coat hanger Advent candle holder will be reincarnated in Ramsgate!
As a local - Don’t you even DARE suggest such a monstrous notion!!!! We’ve got enough to contend with already but a flipping contraption like that will put us right back up the top of the ‘point and laugh’ tree. I forbid it! 🤣🤣

Eta: should this become a fad... I’ll hunt you down 😤🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.