Father of Daughters #39 I spy with my little eye, MODified sausages exposing more lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fods in full Damage control this morning! Haha too late for that. He’s been on a deleting and blocking spree!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Totally OT the John Lewis Ad has dropped has anyone seen it? Quite cute but not their best

Reactions: 4
How can he even have a job? So much time to play around on his creative outlet.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
My firs thoughts on seeing this...Glen not working today then? This screams of her.

I know we always say this but does anyone think they still have obligations from Glens old account that they need to fulfil? It can’t surely be just a basic beg could it?
She used to do small brand short outs on a Friday....

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Don’t give him ideas 🙈

Another song:

Beck - Loser
Can see it now - FOD in a beanie and skinny jeans, dancing in slow motion on the trampoline, surrounded by fairy lights and falling snowflakes. Cut to: the twins peeking out from behind a holly tree in the garden. He gestures for them to join him on the trampoline and they dance and jump, all holding hands. Cut to: a shot of an outdoor speaker system. Camera pans over the fairy lights and the trampoline, soft focus on FOD’s forehead furrows.
Tagline: Show then you’re never too old to enjoy Christmas, with John Lewis.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Song suggestion:
Ten Fat Sausages Sizzling In The Pan (all occupants of the vehicle would probably know the lyrics)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can see it now - FOD in a beanie and skinny jeans, dancing in slow motion on the trampoline, surrounded by fairy lights and falling snowflakes. Cut to: the twins peeking out from behind a holly tree in the garden. He gestures for them to join him on the trampoline and they dance and jump, all holding hands. Cut to: a shot of an outdoor speaker system. Camera pans over the fairy lights and the trampoline, soft focus on FOD’s forehead furrows.
Tagline: Show then you’re never too old to enjoy Christmas, with John Lewis.
Cut to: twins peeking out from behind a holly tree in the garden. He gestures for them to join him on the trampoline, they retort with 🖕🖕🖕🖕as if, you sad old fucker. We’re gonna watch YouTube for a bit then gangan’s giving us a lift to early years therapy. Pan up and eldest kid is vaping out the attic window “I bleeping HATE bleeping RAMSGATE WHY DID WE LEAVE LONDON”. Shot of middle kid burying herself in homework with non-gifted bottom of the range £4 wired earbuds in. Cut to Glen hurriedly hiding durex in her handbag and walking out the door. Back to FOD bouncing. Cut to Pablo, barking in the boot of the XC90. Fade. “For the love of an Ethical Christmas. John Lewis”

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Cut to: twins peeking out from behind a holly tree in the garden. He gestures for them to join him on the trampoline, they retort with 🖕🖕🖕🖕as if, you sad old fucker. We’re gonna watch YouTube for a bit then gangan’s giving us a lift to early years therapy. Pan up and eldest kid is vaping out the attic window “I bleeping HATE bleeping RAMSGATE WHY DID WE LEAVE LONDON”. Shot of middle kid burying herself in homework with non-gifted bottom of the range £4 wired earbuds in. Cut to Glen hurriedly hiding durex in her handbag and walking out the door. Back to FOD bouncing. Cut to Pablo, barking in the boot of the XC90. Fade. “For the love of an Ethical Christmas. John Lewis”
Broadstairs breathes a huge sigh of relief...

As for the new JL ad... meh if I’m honest! Snowman FTW or the hibernating bear 💕

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Re JL Christmas advert ...... I genuinely would be delighted if FOD and ST, or any influencer, mentioned the need for donations to food banks in the weeks before Christmas, either as goods or money. And the other weeks of the year too.

Reactions: 8
This is pure gold. Please can the person doing the Sims version of House of Hooper use this for their inspo?! :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Genuinely snorting up my tea 😂

ETA- read it 3 times now...still howling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.