Father of Daughters #39 I spy with my little eye, MODified sausages exposing more lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As an OCD sufferer it’s my pet hate when dickheads misuse it. Of course FOD does.
This pisses me off too. It’s a real mental health problem, not something you can bandy around just because somebody likes to clean up after his tattiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I wonder how much they've paid for advice on de-toxifying their brand? First name only on his FoD account, no names on the House of Horrors account. Imagine being so embarrassed by your own name and behaviour but still desperately trying to sell your soul for crappy wallpaper. Urgh.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I wonder how much they've paid for advice on de-toxifying their brand? First name only on his FoD account, no names on the House of Horrors account. Imagine being so embarrassed by your own
He’s dropped the ‘Hooper’ because when you google ‘Simon Hooper’ these are the first two articles that pop up

I’m still to this day fucked off with Weber giving him that BBQ... I loved Weber too 🤬

5EFD984A-7F80-460C-BC9F-D7F86981E314.jpeg
6004AD46-E88C-4772-9790-1CE806308802.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I've #gifted her a little something to help when she's ready to try her first proper swim :p

ArmBands.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I've #gifted her a little something to help when she's ready to try her first proper swim :p

View attachment 305463
Haha. Do you think she's ever actually been in past her ankles? It's so cold at the moment it is quite dangerous to go plunging in with very little on unless you really know what you are doing and are used to cold water swimming.

Reactions: 10
I also asked on FOD’s story if the shoes were Sarah’s. Wonder who will block first!
Come.in.to.the.vip.lounge!
I’m gonna petition Tattle for an immediate promotion for you. But you are defo getting your photo up on the Tattle wall of fame! Right next to Axa’s
Legend 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Urgh-stuffing that ham in his mouth in stories-f*cking grim. 🤢
ST’s at the bloody beach again, wearing dungarees, roll neck and that bloody awful smug smile 🥱

• Wow
Reactions: 8
HELP! You lot need to actually kidnap me, I've committed all sorts of sin in my time away. I'm a filthy so n so!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Urgh-stuffing that ham in his mouth in stories-f*cking grim. 🤢
ST’s at the bloody beach again, wearing dungarees, roll neck and that bloody awful smug smile 🥱
Going in! Cover me...

HELP! You lot need to actually kidnap me, I've committed all sorts of sin in my time away. I'm a filthy so n so!!!
Yay welcome back @SaladDressing - who had you, Fod in the basement or Clemmie in the kitchen bedroom?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Going in! Cover me...

Yay welcome back @SaladDressing - who had you, Fod in the basement or Clemmie in the kitchen bedroom?
I WAS BRAINWASHED

That's all I can day 😳

I'm coated in shame and filth - I've ordered a bleeping GOUSTO box but I didn't follow Fodney's links. I'm currently waiting for it. 50% off.... I've cancelled my subscription already but I started another one for something else - tea. The kind you can buy in shops 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️ just like my gousto box will be littered with stuff you can get in a normal SHOP! They are controlling me by making me wait in for it - I've been royally fucked over ain't I?!
May as well pimp myself on an insta story unwrapping the cunting thing when I comes and flaunting myself and my discount code to my 375 followers....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Its all so fake. I swim in the sea in the summer. Not even going to pretend I do in winter. Reality is hard salty hair and mascara over face. She is just so so fake.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He's sooo boring... by himself. .those twinnies were his usp ...Not anymore (thankfully ) they get to be normal. ..but how long will he dragggg...also feels so peculiar. .like he's living all alonein that house

Reactions: 9
Also I thought they shopped as Waitrose not M&S.
It’s M&S ham. Filthy meat eater.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.