Father of Daughters #40 they’ve gone completely rogue

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine for one second if clemmie had properly owned Alice last year. I’m not talking about one lame story and account gone. I’m talking proper apology grid post, stories, educating herself with racism, online bullying... the brand would be dented but they would still be earning free shits and paid posts. I wonder what made they decide to go with the worst option ever. Was her ego bigger then the prospect of financial ruin ? did her trust forbid her to use social media if she still want to practice ? Did they really think it would go away on its own ? There is a piece of the puzzle missing in this whole disaster.
I think they thought they could get away with that half arsed tit and everything would just carry on the same
Like you say would it have killed them to issue something permanent and heartfelt 🤷‍♀️ Because they didn’t it’s certainly killed their ‘brand’
I think she genuinely felt she hadn’t done anything to apologise for, the apology she gave came off begrudged

Reactions: 11
No need to say sorry 😀. The only reason I went back to check after seeing your post was because I was looking at it just a few days ago so if it had been pulled, it would have been very recent. It's definitely way out of date though! The photo looks like a whole different person. He should save that one for his aforementioned Tinder 😝

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I think they thought they could get away with that half arsed tit and everything would just carry on the same
Like you say would it have killed them to issue something permanent and heartfelt 🤷‍♀️ Because they didn’t it’s certainly killed their ‘brand’
I think she genuinely felt she hadn’t done anything to apologise for, the apology she gave came off begrudged
Yes to this! I feel like a stuck record the amount of times I said about her not owning it especially in June with the BLM movement in the media. She could have said how she didn’t mean to be racist but now she realises it is and say SORRY but she didn’t even try to apologise...just scuttled off like a cowardly little cockroach...and left us with FOD!

Reactions: 7
Thread #41 FOD brand: and now the end is near, and so I face, the final curtain.

I think it is time for him to gracefully bow out and take his remaining dignity with him 💕 so poignant lol.

I also think he could change his page name and focus it on Pablo.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Why is he banging on about missing babies and putting a pic of the twinnies facing backwards? It sounds like, FOD, you miss having content and showing your girls round the clock and having gazillions of ads and content....

Reactions: 13
Twins are back I see :rolleyes: He really is stuck for content now isn't he? Slapstick one minute, Aristotle the next, drops a few 100 followers so quick snap of the twinnies to appease the huns aaaaaaaand repeat.

Reactions: 10
I think he really resented the move but the insta cash machine made it bearable. Now he has nothing (eg hobbies, friends, etc) he’s just desperate.

Reactions: 9
If anyone wants to start a new thread please feel free. I’m a bit busy today but I can do a recap later if it’s wanted. Xx

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.