Father of Daughters #39 I spy with my little eye, MODified sausages exposing more lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sue Radford just got a #AD with Hello Fresh.

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Now that things are a bit tighter in the Hooper house hope this helps.

"Choose your recipe and all the pre-measured ingredients arrive delivered safely to your door. You can now get 50% off your 1st box and then 35% off your next 3 using the promo code RADFORDFAMILY! "

--

Guys can we talk about blankets again?! Missing having something to talk about.

😭
here are pictures of one I have ordered in the grey colour.
D086A9B5-B57F-4092-8FF7-8FF30F9EFABF.jpeg
37CED7DF-D943-4057-9178-714A0F07FDFF.jpeg

@Dogmuck how are you finding your blanket now? Did you get another for your sole use?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
i've pretty much lost interest in fod so just skim reading and thought he had tagged 'divine sausages' and thought 'sounds about right'.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
here are pictures of one I have ordered in the grey colour.View attachment 311714View attachment 311715

@Dogmuck how are you finding your blanket now? Did you get another for your sole use?
Oooh did you order it @Mustard, I took a look after your suggestion but it went to the bottom of the pile as bathroom “reno”,broken tiles and undelivered bits got in the way. Let me know what you think of it. I know it’s way cheaper than the JL one but it’s also a lot lighter so wanted know what you thought first.

Mines going good, for Mr Dogmuck, it’s too hot for me with him in bed too 😂😂😂 - I went for a solo nap today and loved it, but I had a mad dream I was stuck under a car...then I half woke and was like my god I really am stuck under a car 😱 weight of blanket 🤦‍♀️

Anyway, I’ve been binge watching the crown- I’m no fan of the royals in real life but I bloody love this!
i've pretty much lost interest in fod so just skim reading and thought he had tagged 'divine sausages' and thought 'sounds about right'.
Mate same here...why do you think we are talking weighted blankets 😂😂

Oh also the negative comment has been remove from HOH account. My god they are precious, they should add “only good vibes” to their bio!

Plus Sly was on a little purchase for his account yesterday when I clocked off for the night he was 100 down on what I woke up to. Then surprise surprise he had one of those days when he didn’t post anything and gained on his stats! Only a little gain but it’s not a loss like it would have been without his cheating and ultimately reflects in his monthly figures! He’s cling hard so he’s not down to 900k so we can throw a massive party. He’s ruining my fun!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Guys can we talk about blankets again?! Missing having something to talk about.

😭
I got mine last Sunday and I like it. It hasn’t ~cured my insomnia, most especially because I’ve kicked it off twice in the last 6 nights. I’m still getting used to how heavy it is (mine is 16lbs). When I manage to get myself into some sort of human burrito situation it’s better. I went with one off Amazon that cost £50 (alert the OD’s, I didn’t shop small!!!).

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I bought the one that is 6 kg and is 125 x 180. There is a bigger size that is 8 kg.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is that lavatory wallpaper supposed to look like a masonic masquerade ball? It's plain ugly and creepy. I just don't understand why you'd want to look at that whilst sitting on the potty. It's not even quirky. Just bland

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s my one year anniversary of becoming a tattler today! Id like to extend my thanks to our dear Glen for pointing me towards tattle in the first place!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s my one year anniversary of becoming a tattler today! Id like to extend my thanks to our dear Glen for pointing me towards tattle in the first place!!!
Happy anniversary Hoops the artist 👩‍🎤 formerly know as...

Missed mine last week so let’s get plastered in the VIP lounge tonight 🍾

In Fod news, just went to check on his live stats and they were going down fast...so I checked his insta 😱

Trigger warning ⚠ it may make you feel 🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Happy anniversary Hoops the artist 👩‍🎤 formerly know as...

Missed mine last week so let’s get plastered in the VIP lounge tonight 🍾

In Fod news, just went to check on his live stats and they were going down fast...so I checked his insta 😱

Trigger warning ⚠ it may make you feel 🤢
Off to check my burner account

Oh my bleeping Christ!!!!

Hes 💯 done that himself. It wasn’t the kids

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
He’s also just followed an account called only scrans (play on only fans 🙄) so expect some dad cooking/food content soon.

This weekend, remembering they’d got the free H print ages ago, he started following the account who supplied that. Nobody wants that tit anymore, it’s done to death. It needs to be in the bin with “live, love, laugh” prints!

Imagine being one of his bot accounts and following him yesterday, then his makeover today and thinking “duck this, they don’t pay me enough to watch this tit” and unfollowing immediately 🤣🤣🤣

His cheekbones are on fleek and he has satan's STD.

What is going on.
Oh god I hadn’t read his write up...that will not go down well at all 😬 talking about Satan and STD in the same context as your girls 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I cannot find the right adjective to describe him this morning.

🤮🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
20201116_113442.jpg
Now now Sly.

Telling porkies again about F&B. We all know it is a Dulux copy of F&B. At least the twit didn't tag them this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.