Father of Daughters #39 I spy with my little eye, MODified sausages exposing more lies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Swim Tits?
Do her boobs help her to float?
Sorry, I’m so out of the loop
She’s always getting her boobs on show and always claiming how amazing she is for wild swimming in the sea. She literally goes on and on about it.

so Swim Tits was born...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Goodness that voting story is strange. He's really daft, making fun of it all, being silly then puts on his earnest voice at the end urging people to vote (even though he 'doesn't have a vote in America', you don't say, being English and all :rolleyes: ). Why vote? Who is inspired by watching FOD film himself pretending to be asleep then plea for people vote?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
What about Swim Tits
I can see her sailing off with you and Pocahontas...well she’ll be swimming 🏊‍♀️ obvs!

Trolls Mr Dogmuck has really thrown me today by taking the morning off to hang around, moan and annoy me...I’ve barely had chance to look at Tattle with him mincing around. Fortunately he’s going in soon, thank fod!

This. Man. Is. Delusional. Simples...
He totally needs to look at the demographic of his followers, I think even the Texas hunz are scarpering. He really needs to look to the east 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇮🇷 🇮🇶 🇦🇫

Just a glimpse of his latest new followers not an Ellie-May 👩‍🌾 among them

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Considering they live in the next town to me (I’m in the nicer area thankfully) I’m definitely going to be keeping my eyes peeled for them! Would it surprise you to admit I only learnt about them via Tattle? That’s how ‘well known’ they are around here. Even our local paper doesn’t report on them. Brenda Blethyn on the other hand is our ‘local sweetheart’ 💕

• Haha
Reactions: 20

and the Texas Huns respond....

You can't even comment on UK political issues (feeding kids) so keep away from the Americans - FOD off :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
He filmed his “waking up from sleep” bit in the horror guest room...does he sleep in there?

And going into this new lockdown how is our swimming sex goddess going to brave the water with only one person from outside of her household? Another rule to flout, or maybe they’ll all just ~coincidentally (aka organised via WhatsApp) be there at the same time.

• Haha
He filmed his “waking up from sleep” bit in the horror guest room...does he sleep in there?

And going into this new lockdown how is our swimming sex goddess going to brave the water with only one person from outside of her household? Another rule to flout, or maybe they’ll all just ~coincidentally (aka organised via WhatsApp) be there at the same time.
He’s probably slept in there since day one 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bear with this is relevant. Today I got a notification on FB someone had liked a photo that I’d tagged my father & mother in law in 6/7 years ago. It was a candid old photo of me, my girl and 3 of my nieces. The girls, who then ranges from 4-12, were all in swimming costumes or bikinis. There was about 5/6 photos in this group but this one was probably showing most of the kids skin, defo one of my nieces had her bikini bottoms riding up her arse a bit. I had no idea who the “man” was who had chosen, out of quite a lot of fully dressed photos of my kids and the other grandkids I’d tagged my in-laws in, to like this photo and especially since it’s been there for years, but it made me feel sick. I quickly deleted all the photos in that’s group. I have all my settings on stuff locked down to only share with my friends but I’m guessing these may have slipped through the net or I need to sort out my in-laws privacy settings!

Anyway I’d notice these comments on Fod post yesterday and they made me feel icky. Strange men asking where your kids are? Wtf, does he not find that odd, weird, disgusting?

If he’s decided to no longer show the twins then he needs to say that, he needs to delete the 8billion photos of them and accept that his follower count will drop to the level of crackpots who think he’s amusing or worth watching - probs 300! He’s obviously not done with the curly haired money makers or he would be upfront about giving them some privacy! What a wanker!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
God most people would be closing their insta accounts. Especially given the entire back catalogue is still on there.

Anyone else getting a lot of kitchen ads popping up on Tattle?! Between this and The Meldrum thread, all the kitchen talk has gone mad 😂

• Haha
Out of all the things these two have done, this voting BS is the first thing to get me to comment here (but a lot has bothered me). I woke up this morning unsure if I would vote, but then saw Simon Hooper’s insta story telling me to. So I did. duck. Off. Simon. You’re seriously the worst. And you seem like the type that would only have Republicans follow you anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I just cannot even look at him anymore without feeling major rage.

Do you think he may join Sarah at sea, and maybe just float away forever? Is that too harsh? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I might not have got a thread title but I’m taking credit for Swim Tits 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.